Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter titles listed in table of contence

This is a short story I wrote for fun. If you like it the theres going to be a seqal.

Chapter 1 - Chapter titles listed in table of contence

Chapter 1 - Chapter titles listed in table of contence
PROLOG…


Our story begins on a small planet with two moons, its name is Nether world.
It has the ultimate source of good and evil, that source is their moons. The fist moon is pure white for good, the other is pitch black for the evil.But lately, the white moon Delta, seems to get smaller each night.The people of good started to worry,so they fled to the temples. There, they found a stone template that told of a young man fighting the demons of the black hearts and their leader, the most wanted assassin in all of Nether world, Roberto Renge .They could not tell the boy that it was him or else he might run away to Earth or Pluto or some other planet close by.So they waited for the end of their world.
































TABLE OF CONTENTS


Chapter 1……..Three strikes and
there’s war
Chapter 2……..Gather your army
Chapter 3……..Say your good
byes son
Chapter 4……..the slaughter
begins
Chapter 5……..Did I win?


Epilog











Three strikes and there’s war

The day after the stone was found, Bob, our hero, was walking to school talking with his friend Huver. “Are you sure its tomorrow?” “Have I ever been wrong?” “You mean besides yesterday?” “.. yes..”. Bob gave a blank look at what he saw ahead. “You O.K dude?”. Bob nodded. What he was looking at was the most beautiful girl in all of Neither world, Maracela. “Bob, dude, you could NEVER get Maracela to go to the Thanksgiving dance with you tomorrow.” “Oh yeah? Just watch me and my moves!” “Bob!”. As Bob approached Maracela, Lance, Mr. Popular, ran right in front of Bob. “Hey Maracela, got a date to the dance yet?” “Kind of short notice huh?” “Sorry.” “But sure. I’d love to go with you Lance.”. As Lance and Maracela entered the school, Bob yelled one thing on the top of his lungs, “CRAAAAAAAAAAAP!!” “Oh, crash and burn!” “Shut up.” As Bob and Huver entered the school, Bob noticed a middle aged man staring at him and Huver. “Huver,” Bob whispered “ See that man over there?” They looked over, and the man wasn’t there. “Strange...” Through out the day, Bob kept seeing the man, pointing to Delta, the white moon. During a test, Bob yelled out “WHAT DO YOU WANT?” After school, he dropped off Huver and was half way home. “Robert..” He heard. “ Who’s there?” He looked over, and saw the middle aged man, “Robert, its time.” “Huh?” “ Delta is shrinking, the evil is coming.” “Okay, wait a minuet! I know about Delta, but what is the whole evil thing about?” “ The wall that separates the good and evil has broken.” “ What am I supposed to do?” “ You will be approached three times by pure evil. One angry, one cheerful, and one sad.” “ Why me?” “I cant tell you any more, I must leave.” The next day, a Saturday, Bob was riding his bike to his guitar lessons “ Stupid old man, calling me “ Robert”. My name’s Bob, stupid…” Not paying any attention, Bob crashed into a tall man with a cross type thing on his forehead. “ Watch it kid!” “ Sorry sir.” “ Ya’ better be or I’ll pop ya’ in the nose!” “Nice to meet you to sir.” Bob got back on his bike and went about two feet before he ran into two other men that looked the same, but one had fangs. As the one without fangs ran away crying, the fanged man helped Bob up. “You okay ssson?” “ Yeah, thanks” “That wasss a hard fall you took there.” “ Yeah, sorry about that.” “ No worryssss.” “ What’s up with your friend over there?” “ Hesss jussst sssad.” “ Oh.” “ Well, have a nice day ssson.” “You too.” Bob got back on his bike, and rode up to the gas station. He saw the crying one standing on the dumpster, talking in to his watch. “Yes we’ve all approached him. Yes, now we will start phase two.” The man changed in to a huge spider and vanished. “Those were the black hearts.” Bob turned and saw the middle aged man. “Okay, now I believe you old man.” “You know, I’m not that old I’m only thirty two, but that’s not the point, now you must gather an army and destroy Roberto Renge, the black hearts leader.” “ Well who could I gather? And what could I use to fight with?” “Recruit your friends, like Huver, Pander, and Helix. I will send your weapons at 1:00 this after noon. Your battle starts at 3:00. I’ll talk to you soon, now go recruit.” He vanished. “ Renge. Weird, that’s my last name..”





















Gather Your Army (Shortest chapter ever)



“Okay, I’m going crazy, I’m being stalked, and an evil assassin has the same last name as me. Well, might as well gather an army, just in case.” Bob set out to Huver’s house. “ Huver, you like those war games right?” “Yeah, why?” “ An old man told me that Delta is shrinking because of an evil force.” “Sure, and my dinner guest tonight is Jack Skellington.” “If you won’t believe me, than you wont have dinner!” “Bob, you know your like a brother to me, but, well, your insane.” “Just trust me!” “If you can give me proof than I’ll believe you.” Just then, the man appeared. “You want proof do you? Follow me.” Huver, Bob, and the man walked into a portal that took them three hours in to the future. They could see only a black haze. “Now,” A mysterious voice yelled. “ Now is the time for chaos! Rise and kill all of the people of good!” as they exited the portal, Huver said, “Okay, now I trust you.” They stepped out, and went in Huver’s house. “Well, besides being a part of your army, what do you want me to do?” “Uh, gather more people, and I’ll go home and try to tell my mom that I’m leaving home to fight some assassin guy.” “Well, good luck with that. And you better love me for this Bob.” “Whatever.” As Bob left, Lance walked up. “Hey loser. Where you go’n?” “What’s it to you?” “If your trying to find Maracela to go to the dance with you, she’s go’n with me.” “Yeah, you only told everyone like, two thousand times.” “Well, she’s mine now so leave her alone!” “Whatever.” When Bob arrived home, he saw a box on his front porch. It said ‘weapon material’ on it “Two hours left.”




Say Your Goodbyes Son




“Oh man, how can I tell mom I’m leaving home to save the people of good? I can’t walk up and say that I’m leaving to fight some lunatic weirdo with the same last name as us, or else she’ll think I’m crazy. Well, maybe she already knows. Well than again, she might not. Man I wish I was Huver right now, his parents let him do anything.” Bob decided to sneak out. Just then the door bell rang “Don’t worry mom, I’ve got it!” He opened the door and it was Huver with Pander, Helix, Allen, Throttle, and Blaine. “That was fast.” “Well they trust me, what can I say?” “Okay guys, wait here. I’ll be right back with the we..” “The what?” Bob turned around and saw his mother standing behind him. “Okay mom you caught me, I was going to sneak out so I could go to the planet border line and fight the Black hearts and their leader.” “I know Bob, we found the tablet that said so last week when we went to the temple.” “So you know about the assassin that has the same last name as us?” “Oh my. Oh no. An assassin?” “ Yeah.” “With the last name of Renge?” “Yep.” “Is his first name Roberto?” “Yeah, why?” “You know how I alwas told you that your father died in battle?” “Yes.” Bob said softly. “ He didn’t die, He was captured. He was the best wars-man in all of Neither World. So they forced him to work for them. He grew more and more evil. Then, he learned dark magic. He conjured three demons from the pits of the crossing point, a lava dragon, a giant snake, and a huge spider.” “Well, its nice to know I can trust you mom.” “Robert, its not that, its just tha..” “Whatever mom.” So Bob and the guys went inside to sort out who gets what weapon. “Okay guys,” Huver said. “If there’s a hover board in there, I call dibs.” “Huver, sit down.” Bob opened the box, and he saw little toys. “Toys?” The door bell rang. “Hello?” It was the man. “Oh, Its you.” “Are you ready Rober… I mean Bob?” “We would be if you gave us more than wooden figures!” “When you get your figure, slam it on the ground.” So Bob took out one of the figures. “Ah yes.” The man said “That one goes to Kyle.” “My name is Huver, not Kyle.” Huver looked at it for a few seconds. It looked like a long surf board with little engines on it. “Sweet! This looks so cool! But… what is it?” “Slam it on the ground.” Huver threw it and it broke. “Wow. So stupendous.” “Just wait.” The broken pieces grew and put themselves back together, but this time, it was green steel. Huver gasps “You are the COOLEST old man ever!” “What’s with kids these days? Any one over twenty is old to them.” Bob handed the rest out. Pander got golden gloves of power, Helix got a backpack with helicopter blades that could give him unlimited flying ability, Blain got two razor sharp swords, Allen got a UFO type aircraft, and Bob and Throttle got nothing. “Uh, sir.” Throttle said to the man. “Bob and I didn’t get weapons. How are we going to fight?” “Oh, almost forgot! Come with me Throttle.” They went outside and the man stepped onto the road. “I heard that you got your nickname from your love of speed adrenalin.” “I’m like’n where this is going.” “ So your weapon is this high performance go-cart!” Out of nowhere, a 2008 camaro came speeding down the road. “This is what you call a go-cart?!” “Well if you don’t like it,” “No no no no! I love it! I just thought you meant like fun spot go-carts. But what is Bob’s weapon?” “His weapon lies in his heart.” “You like being poetic don’t you?” “Pretty much.” So they walked inside and Bob said “Everyone ready?” “Yeah!” Everyone yelled. “But first, I’m sure my weapon is so awesome, It’s to big to fit in the house!” “Actually, this is your weapon.” The man handed Bob little cufflinks. “Cufflinks? My weapons are cufflinks?” “Your weapon is pure strength.” “Oh, well, that’s cool.” They walked outside. “Everyone say their good byes?” The man asked. “Um, I need to say good bye to someone.” Said Bob. “Make it fast son, we only have twenty-eight minuets. Plus, it will take about twenty-six minuets to get to the border wall.” “Okay, whatever.” Bob walked up to the mansion next to his house. When he rung the door bell to Maracela’s mansion, Lance opened the door. “What do you want, loser?” “Is Maracela home?” “Yeah, what’s it to ya’?” “Can I speak to her?” “Well, might as well humor you. MARACELA! THAT LOSER BOB IS HERE TO SEE YOU!” “I’LL BE RIGHT THERE LANCE!” Lance walked up stairs as Maracela walked down. “Oh, hi… uh… um..” “Bob” “Sorry Bob. So what did you want?” “Uh, never mind. I got to go.” “Where?” “I’m going to fight my assassin of a dad.” “Whatever.” “You know, I don’t know why I still like you. You and your boyfriend are jerks.” “Excuse me?!” “Bye Maracela.” So Bob walked back to his army and said “Lets go guys.” So they walked for thirteen miles to the border wall. “Well,” Bob asked “where are they?” Bob turned to face the man, but he was gone. “Oh, come on!” Just then, Delta vanished, and Darcona, the black moon, grew larger. “I have a really bad feeling.” Bob said. Then the wall began cracking, then broke. All they could see through the dust was a tall figure with a backpack with mechanical legs, hologram wings, and a giant snake tail. “Hello, Robert.” The figure said. “So, where’s your army?” “There right here numbskull!” “Is that really any way to speak to your father? Or are you just mad about something, or at someone?” “Well.. wait, why am I telling you?! I’m here to kill you and your little friends!” “That might be a little hard.” Just then the rest of the black hearts appeared, along with every person that lives on the dark side of the planet. “Good luck.” And with that, the war began.


















The Slaughter Begins


Both teems charged at each other with tremendous force. “Bob!” Throttle yelled. “Behind you!” Bob turned and saw a zombie with swords running toward him. “Okay cufflinks, don’t let me down!” He punched the zombie in the face, and it went flying, all except for its swords. “Well, don’t mind if I do.” So he picked up the swords and started chopping anything that moved. “Bob,” Blain said “get stand back to back.” “Why?” “We’ll be like a lean mean cut’in machine.” “Sweet!” So after about an hour, the population of the dark side was down to four. “Congrats Robert. You and your pathetic excuse of an army actually beat the whole population of the Darconians. Now, lets see if you can beat the mighty black hearts. Lavont!” “Yes boss Roberto?” Said the lava dragon. “ Your up first. Destroy Bob and his little friends.” “Yes master.” Lavont charged at Bob and his army. “DIE!” He yelled. “Throttle! I’m going to tie this rope to your bumper, and your going to drive as far as you can. Okay?” “Got it!” So Bob tied the rope to the bumper. “Drive!” Throttle stepped on the gas petal as hard as he could, and he was off. “Pander!” “Yeah?” “Hold this rope as tight as you can. Okay?” “Got ya’.” So Pander held on as hard as he could. After about two seconds, the rope got tight. “Bob?” Bob looked around. “Throttle?” “My car wont go any farther.” “Good, my plan is working. I’ll tell it to you later.” “Okay.” The monster didn’t notice the rope and ran into it. “Oh man! Not again!” Lavont yelled as he fell. “Okay Throttle, You can stop.” “Sweet.” Bob took out his swords and started to cut up Lavont’s face. “Take this, and this, and this!” Bob stuck his swords in Lavont’s cheek, and then took them out, but the blades were gone. “Here’s a lesson for ya’. Metal plus lava equals melt.” “Crap.” Lavont got back up. “Ever watch wrestling?” “Yeah.” “BODY SLAMMMM!” Lavont flew in the air and did a nose dive. “Bob!” Pander yelled. “Watch out!” Pander jumped and pushed Bob out of the way. “Thanks Pander. You okay? Pander? Pander?!” Bob looked at Lavont, and saw Pander’s power glove next to Lavont’s arm. Lavont couldn’t get his head out of the ground. “I’ll take him out.” Allen said. He pressed a button on his UFO and cannon came out. He fired the cannon multiple times. After fifteen shots, Lavont was dead, along with Pander. “You beat him? You actually beat him!?” Roberto raged. “Spidon! Your next!” “Yes master.” Spidon jumped toward Bob. “This is what you get for running over me with your bike!” “Bike?” Throttle said. “This time it’s going to be with a car!” Throttle drove up the border wall, and pressed a button on his car, and a ramp appeared on the wall. “I love this car so much!” The car leaped off the ramp and on to Spidon’s back. “Get off of me twerp!” Throttle pressed another button, but this one said ‘Do not press’ on it. Throttle put on the brakes when he got to the head. “Suck eggs spidey!” Throttle jumped off Spidon’s head, and onto Allen’s UFO. “Get off Throttle.” As Throttle landed, Spidon landed on Allen. “You kids will pay with your lives! Axe-tail, don’t fail me.” “I wont ssir.” Axe-tail slithered toward Bob and his army. “Hello, sson. How are you?” As Axe-tail was talking, we wasn’t paying attention to the ground, and fell in a hole filled with lava. The lava splashed, and fell on Blain. “Okay. Now I’m mad. You killed Allen, Blain, and Pander. You and me, one on one, no help, no nothing.” “Fine by me.” Their battle went on for three hours. “You’re not going to win Robert. I know all your moves just by looking at you.” “That’s an unfair advantage; I can’t see you through all this dust.” “Let me clear that for you.” All the dust was gone in under three seconds, all the dust was gone. When the dust was gone, Bob could see his dad clearly. He was tall and had black hair. He was wearing a white shirt with a black cross on it, and jeans. Bob looked at his fathers face, but he was wearing a mask that looked like his shirt. “Don’t I look purty?” Roberto pulled out a dagger. “This fight is over!” He jumped at Bob and laid him on the ground. “Let me go!” “Not before I kill you!” Roberto went to stab Bob in the eye, but Bob grabbed Roberto’s arm and kicked him in the stomach. Roberto fell back, and Bob got back up. Bob looked over and saw Blain’s swords lying on the ground, and picked them up. “Your right.” “About what?” “This fight is over.” Bob took the swords and drove them through his fathers mask and head. His last words were “This isn’t over Robert. I will rule another day.” Bob took his father’s body, and dropped it in the crossing point. “I’m sorry dad, but I can’t let the world be taken over by the Darconians.” Bob started to leave, but Spidon still had enough energy to hit Bob clear across town.


































Did I Win? (yet another short chapter.)


“It’s 7:20, so let’s get this dance started!” Said Mr. Lollygag, the principle of Central High. All the student started dancing with their dates, until 7:30, which is when Bob crashed through all forty four floors. It got quiet instantly. “Bob,” Said Mr. Lollygag. “Are you alright?” Bob’s answer was, “Did I win?”





























Welcome to war



Bob, an ordinary kid, is about to go through
something he never though he would go through,
war. Join Bob Renge in this short story of battle,
and hatred between father and son.































So Neither World, and Bob, lived to see another day. Bob, like his dad, learned magic and brought Pander, Allen, and Blain back to life. Bob graduated from high school and is off to collage along with his war buddies. Bob now has a part time job at the Neither world army, and never leaves home without his cufflinks. And Neither World is safe. For now anyway.




























A Young Mans War

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment