Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Axels Confusion

 Axel has just joined the Orginization.  And latly, he has been having dreams of a mysterious girl,and he cant remember who she is. So he looks for information on who she and his family are.
 
 

Chapter 2 - Axels Confusion

Chapter 2 - Axels Confusion
As I slept that night, I felt cold shivers going down my back. And then I saw them, that girl and little boy beside her. The little boy seemed to be crying and the girls  face seemed stained with tears. She opened her mouth gently and said "You'll always be in my heart Axel.." and she appeared next to me and kissed me on the cheek. Then the little boy seemed to be holding the quilts and then they slowly faded away. I was freaked out by this, who is she? Was my past finally going to become clear to me.... or was it just like a sign of trouble or hope? As I fell asleep, I saw there faces, and I fell into my wondering sleep.
 
 
The next morning when I woke up, my feet and hands were sore and my head was hurting. I got up and brushed my teeth and looked in the mirror. I opened the cabinet door and got out some headache tablets and took them. As I shut the door, again I saw them... but as I turned around they were gone... I was kinda frightened and something was definitely going on. I got into uniform and I started to make my way to our base.
 
 
 
On the way , I met Larxene, the girl I have a few feelings for. She is the 12th member to join our Organization. She has blonde shining hair and green sparkling eyes. As she walked beside me I blushed...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment