Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A Passionate Conversation

 Axel has just joined the Orginization.  And latly, he has been having dreams of a mysterious girl,and he cant remember who she is. So he looks for information on who she and his family are.
 
 

Chapter 3 - A Passionate Conversation

Chapter 3 - A Passionate Conversation
As she walked past me, she saw the blushing on my cheeks. She grinned sneakily.
"Hiya Axel!" Larxene yelled as if I couldnt hear her. I covered my ears so they wouldnt be damaged any more by other times she screamed in my  ears. She put my hands down.
"Sorry.. Anyway... Did you know that Xemnas...*cough* mansex *cough*... wants us al in his office for a meeting today?" she asked. I shook my head " No, do you know what its about?"
"I think its something about the whole key thing... I dunno... Anyway.. wanna walk together?^^" she replied. As there was no way of escape I unfortunetly agreed. She smiled happily. Her face always seems to have its own heart, ieven if she doesnt... but her face always make me seem... happy.
 
So we walked to Xemnas's office area where the subject about the 'Key' began to unravel.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment