Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - luigi's mansion 2

i said this is the best story i have ever made well me and my friends just to tell you this maybe the long story on fac

Chapter 1 - luigi's mansion 2

Chapter 1 - luigi's mansion 2
                                        luigi's mansion 2
Luigi looked up at his glorious new mansion. The giant oak doors... the bright yellowish coloring... and the highlight of the whole thing - the giant green "L" embedded right in the top center of everything. It was truly a sight to behold.

Mario walked up behind him and put his arm around his shoulders.
They both looked up at the magnificent house before them.

Mario laughed. "Heh, who'd have thought. My little bro's a millionaire!"
Luigi smiled too. "Well hey, I never would've gotten all that money had it not been for Professor E. Gadd."
"Yeah, I know. But you still earned it, bro. Fightin' them ghosts just to save me..."
Luigi laughed. "Well, I only did all that for a possible reward from E. Gadd. Saving you was just a bonus!"
They both laughed and walked togther up to the big oak doors.

They opened up the doors at stepped into the huge foyer. In fact, it looked just like the foyer that Luigi remembered from the mansion from which he'd barely escaped alive...
Mario looked around in awe. But he then looked at Luigi. "Luigi... is everything alright?"
Luigi realized he'd been shaking a bit. "Umm... yeah, everything's great. It's beautiful, huh?"
But Mario still looked a bit concerned. "You sure?"
"Yeah... it's just... I didn't think E. Gadd had used the same layout as... that mansion to build this place..."
"Is that a problem?"
Luigi pretended to lighten up. "Of course not! I was just thinking that it would make it easier to find my way around."
Mario didn't look entirely convinced, but he smiled anyway. This was no time to recall frightening memories. "OK. Let's go to the kitchen and start makin' dinner. Luigi, you've GOTTA invite the gang over for a party tonight. This is just too awesome!"
With that, Mario ran through the double doors ahead into the hallway.
Luigi smiled and ran after him. He was right - this was no time to think bad thoughts...

Mario and Luigi busily set up for the big bash that night. Luigi was making a turkey for dinner, and Mario was calling up people to invite over.
"So Yoshi, can ya make it? Great! See you tonight!"
"Yo Wario! Party at Luigi's new mansion tonight! Bring the chips, alright? see ya soon!"
"Geno! Haven't seen you in a while! We're throwin' a party tonight. Hope to see you there!"

As Luigi stuck the turkey in the oven, he wa suddenly surprised to hear Mario having a rather silent phone conversation with someone. He slowly snuck over to the doorway and listened from around the corner...
"Hello...? Yeah, hi. Listen, Luigi just got a huge mansion, and we're throwin' a huge party tonight to celebrate. Wanna come?... Ok, yeah, the party starts at 8, but you come a bit early... alright, cool... What's that? Why am I speaking so softly?... Umm, no reason, just... tired is all... Oh, don't worry, I'll be all hyped up once the party starts!... Ok... Ok,
cool. Let's give Luigi a big surprise, shall we...?
The phone clicked off.

It was clear - Mario was up to something. And who was on the other end? Luigi was curious, but also a little worried for some reason...
What should he do?

Luigi decided he'd best not ask who that was. He thought it'd be a bit funner if he beat Mario at his own game. Mario obviously didn't want Luigi to know who'd been calling, which means he probably wouldn't want Luigi to know they were arriving early. Luigi thought maybe he stand by the door and wait for the doorbell before opening the door and greeting the early guest himself! THAT would teach Mario not to keep secrets from him!
Luigi smiled to himself over his plan as he placed the big turkey in the oven.

Everything was ready for the big bash. Dinner was set up in the Dining Room and the Ball Room was decorated for a big dance - complete with Disco Ball! It was about 7:30 by this point. The party was going to start in about a half hour, meaning this mysterious "early guest" should be arriving rather soon...

Luigi get ready and stood next to the door, waiting for the doorbell. Mario happened to walk by holding a 24 pack of Dr. Pepper. He looked at Luigi curiously.
"Hey Luigi, whaddya doing?"
Luigi flinched a little. "Umm... I'm standing by the door in case any guests come early..."
Mario raised an eyebrow and smiled a bit. "OK, do what you like."
With that, he disappeared back into the hallway.

Luigi was a little puzzled. Mario looked as though he would've liked to see Luigi answer the door for this guest. Wasn't it supposed to be a "surprise"...?

*DING! DONG!*

Luigi jumped. He smiled mischeviously as he threw open the door.
"HI Luigi!"
Luigi's heart suddenly stopped for a second...

"Daisy! Heh heh... hi!"

Daisy stood at the doorway in all her finery. She wore a lovely blue dress, which suited her flowery accessories quite well.
"My god she looks beautiful..." Luigi thought to himself.

                                to be cont

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fuzzball96 on September 22, 2006, 6:19:54 PM

Fuzzball96 on
Fuzzball96daisyXluigi..... *twitch* i hate that pairing

Gamer_girl on July 24, 2006, 7:14:38 AM

Gamer_girl on
Gamer_girlomg dis is soooooo adorable!!!!!!!!! lol they invite wario X3 *hugs luigi* u make him so cute in da story! cant wait 2 read more!!! *eats turkey leg while faving yer story* =D