Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - luigi's mansion 2

i said this is the best story i have ever made well me and my friends just to tell you this maybe the long story on fac

Chapter 3 - luigi's mansion 2

Chapter 3 - luigi's mansion 2
                                        luigi's mansion 2
Luigi!
This turkey is the best! WAY better than the turkey the chefs make at
my
castle!''
Luigi blushed. ``Thanks. Is it really that good?''
``Definitely!'' She gulped down the rest. ``So, you wanna dance?''

Luigi almost choked on the brownie he was eating. ``Uhh... are you sure
you
don't just wanna stay here and eat?
``Well, it doesn't matter to me... it's up to you. What do you wanna
do?''

What should Luigi do?
.

Luigi had to think about it a little bit, but finally found the courage to say, ``Let's dance!''

Daisy smiled as Luigi lead her onto the dance floor. A lively dance mix of the Mario theme was playing, so they began dancing casually and having fun. Luigi, having had recent experience in ``Dance Dance Revolution,'' was busting out all kinds of wild moves. Daisy was quite impressed. ``W00T! Go Luigi!''

But then, all of a sudden, the music stopped.
And on came a slow, steady version of the Underwater Theme.
Luigi reluctantly took Daisy's hands and began to slow dance.
This was probably the scariest thing he'd ever done. But for some reason, he loved it.

``Oh boy...'' he told himself. ``I could really use some advice from Mario about now...''
Of course, he wasn't going to ask Mario for pointers while Daisy was in his arms, but he at least would've liked to now Mario was nearby for moral support.
However, as he and Daisy did a slow circle, he did a sweep of the ballroom... but he didn't see Mario.
It seemed strange to him. Didn't he want to dance with Peach to this song?
Ah well, it was Mario's decision. All that mattered to Luigi right now was that the woman he loved was in his arms...

The two danced for a long time...
Long enough for Luigi to gather the courage to say what he'd been wanting to say for years now...
``Hey Daisy?'' he said softly...
``Yes Luigi?'' she answered.
I... have something I want to, err... need to tell you...''
``What is it?'' she asked.
Luigi took a deep breath. ``I...''

But just as he was about to say it, he saw the door to the storage room slowly shut.
Luigi suddenly became nervous. He felt he was being watched by unseen eyes...
He hated to do it, but he released Daisy and ran for the storage room door.
Daisy was shocked. ``Luigi? What are you doing? What's wrong?''
Luigi didn't look back. His eyes were on the door. Who had closed it?
As he held the door handle, he began to recall horrible memories. The haunted mansion's storage room was where the Boos had been released... including the dreaded King Boo...
Images of King Boo began to race through his head. Those red eyes... that wicked laugh...

Luigi closed his eyes as he threw open the door and looked into the storage room.
And screamed as a large white figure leaped out of the shadows towards him.
It was the last thing he saw before blacking out.

Luigi's eyes fluttered open a little while later. Daisy was staring down at him, a look of concern on her face. Many of the guests had gathered around too, talking amongst themselves.
``Luigi! You're awake! Thank god!''
``Ugh... Daisy... are we still dancing?''
Daisy looked sad. ``I wish...''
``Luigi sat up. He was in the ballroom, near the storage room door. He remembered dancing with Daisy, and then seeing the storage room door mysteriously close, and then opening the door... but he didn't remember what had happened after that.
``Daisy...'' he asked, turning around.
But she was already gone.

``Dammit!'' he muttered to himself. ``I gotta talk to Mario. Where is he?'' He looked around the ballroom, but he was still nowhere to be found. He saw Peach though. ``She'll know where he is,'' he thought. He ran up to her. ``Hey Peach, where's Mario?''
She looked upset. ``I don't know,'' she said. ``I wanted to slow dance with him to the song you and Daisy were dancing to, but right after it started, he said he needed to do something and just ran off. He's been gone for nearly 20 minutes. I'm getting worried...''

Luigi tried to remember what had happened after he opened the storage room door, but he just couldn't. Could that have something to do with Mario's disappearance?
Disappearance?!
No, Mario hadn't disappeared! He was in the house somewhere! ``C'mon Luigi,'' he told himself, ``Get a grip!''

Luigi decided to look around for Mario. Where should he start?





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment