Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - luigi's mansion 2

i said this is the best story i have ever made well me and my friends just to tell you this maybe the long story on fac

Chapter 5 - luigi's mansion 2

Chapter 5 - luigi's mansion 2
                                        luigi's mansion 2
The two descended the stairs back into the party area. "C'mon," said Luigi, "let's get to the phone and try to call E. Gadd. If the ghosts are really back... he's the only one that can help me..."
As they walked through the crowds, a few guests did seem to notice Luigi's limp. "Hey Luigi, how's your leg?" asked Geno, "Looks like your having some trouble walking straight!"
Luigi was about to explain, but Mario broke in. "Mini-golf accident upstairs. We were setting up a course when I accidentally hit him with my club."
"Oh..." said Geno, looking a bit confused. "Well, I look forward to playing mini-golf upstairs later!"
"I bet you are." And with that, they continued into the dining room, where Mario had installed his telephone. There was currently no one in the room.

"OK, let's see if he's home..." said Luigi, picking up the reciever and dialing the number. The phone rang once... twice... three times... four times... answering machine.
"DAMMIT!" yelled Luigi. "It's just the answering machine. He's not there."
"Why not leave a message?" asked Mario.
"OK," said Luigi. He waited for the tone...
Hi, you've reached Prof. E. Gadd's residence. I'm either not home, or I'm too busy studying ghosts to care to answer the phone. Leave a message if you like, but I likely won't get back to you. Especially you, mom. Leave me alone, for Christ's sake! I'm like, 79 years old! Ugh... I feel like a chimichanga..."
*BEEP!*

Luigi began to leave his message. "Hello? Professor? It's me, Luigi! Listen, I'm... throwing a party in my new mansion tonight. You know, the one you built for me with all the money I found in the haunted mansion! Anyway, it's all thanks to you, so I was hoping if you might like to come. The party's just starting to get fun! OK, hope to see you soon. Bye."
Luigi hung up. "OK, I left the message. I hope he gets it..."
"Yeah, me too," said Mario. "But if anything, can't you just walk to his house? He didn't build your mansion to far from his place. It's probably like 10 minute walk, right?"
"More like a 10 minute run..."
"Whatever. And isn't there anyone else you can tell?"
"No, no one else would understand. And I especially don't want Daisy to know. I don't wanna scare her..."
"Yeah, I understand. Well, I do hope we get a hold of E. Gadd soon. I wouldn't wanna throw a party in a haunted house!"
Luigi's eyes grew wide. "Oh my god... Mario. The guests, they're all in horrible danger! We have to get them all out of here befor-!"
But before he could finish, the doorbell rang.

The two ran to the door and opened it.
No one was there.
All that lay on the porch was a taped up cardboard box that appeared as though whoever delievered it did so in quite a hurry...
What was it? A congratulatory gift? Luigi hoped so, but he couldn't help but shake the nervous vibe he got from whatever might be inside...
And stranger still, who had delivered it? Why did they throw the box on the porch, ring the doorbell, and run? If it truely was a gift, wouldn't they have wanted to stay for the party?
Luigi wondered if perhaps the Professor had delivered it? Why would he do such a thing? The whole thing just made no sense...

Mario and Luigi looked at each other.
hat should they do with this mysterious package?
I believe A wins this time.

Mario and Luigi observed the odd package that lay on the porch of Luigi's house. Luigi stepped forward, drawn towards it yet repelled at the same time. Mario followed closely behind.

"What are we gonna do with it?" asked Mario.
"I don't know," said Luigi. "Do you think it's a gift? You know, as congratulations for my getting a mansion?"
"Hmm... maybe. Though it seems like whoever left it really wanted to get rid of it!"
"Mario, don't give me any scary ideas!"
"Oh, sorry..."

Luigi relucantly picked it up. It was quite heavy. He shook it around a little bit. Something big knocked against the sides of the box.
"Feels like something big..." said Luigi.
"C'mon, it's gotta be a congratulation present. What else could it be?"
Luigi got a creepy vibe again. "...Is that a rhetorical question?"
Mario groaned. "Yes, Luigi!"
"Oh, ok..."
"Seriously man, ya gotta chill. I say its a nice gift from someone, and that we open it in the ballroom with everyone."
"...You sure?"
"Yes. Let's do it. It'll make you feel better."
Luigi looked down at his injured leg. "I hope so..."

Mario and Luigi walked into the ballroom with the package. Everyone was either lounging around or dancing to the rock mix of Super Mario Bros 3. Mario rook in a deep breath and announced, "Hey everyone! Luigi just got a congratulatory present left at his doorstep! LET'S ALL SEE WHAT IT IS!!"

Everyone immediately took notice and began to gather around Luigi and his mystery package. Luigi spotted Daisy in the crowd, a couple rows back. He was almost afraid to open it with her nearby, but everyone else was urging him to open it, so he had no choice

Luigi ripped the tape off the box. He opened the top and peered inside.
Inside was something large, shiny, and red...
Luigi pulled it out with wide eyes...

"It's a vacuum cleaner!" someone shouted.

Luigi stared at the vacuum cleaner in his hands...
The Poltergust 3000.

As he held it, horrifying images flashed into his head. Images of that horrible night.
And King Boo...
King Boo appeared in his visions too. His eyes red with hate and vengeance.
And Luigi heard that devilish cackle deep in the back of his head, growing louder... and louder... until it was an incessant ringing, racking his brain and penetrating the very depths of his sane mind. Luigi screamed, dropped the vacuum, and ran out of the ballroom in a panic.

The guests were left standing there, confused, with this red vacuum cleaner resting right in the middle of their crowd. Normally, one might laugh at Luigi's frightened reaction to the vacuum cleaner. After all, it is just a vacuum cleaner...

But no one laughed.
By Luigi's reaction, they could tell that this wasn't just a little spook.
This was definitely something much more serious...
But what? It's just a vacuum cleaner...
Right?

Luigi had run into the Washroom and huddled up in the corner. He suddenly remembered when he had opened the door to the storage room. The white figure that had lunged at him... In his head, he could now make out the figures features...
Glowing red eyes...
A large, blue tongue...
And a golden, jewelless crown...
King Boo...

King Boo had somehow escaped his painting and was now here to take revenge upon Luigi. He had made the spinning wheel spin and drive its needle into Luigi's leg. Luigi knew it. King Boo was somewhere in the mansion, and he wasn't going to stop until Luigi was dead...

But then how had he escaped?
And who had delivered the Poltergust 3000?
These were questions that only Professor E. Gadd could answer...

Luigi then heard a voice calling his name. But it wasn't a ghost voice.
It was a concerned voice. A caring voice.
Daisy.

Luigi wanted nothing more than to talk to her right now, but he was worried about her. King Boo was likely watching Luigi that very second. If he found out that Luigi loved Daisy...
Luigi would never let King Boo touch her.
Never.
He needed to get her to safety.
And if avoiding her now while he tried to solve this mystery was the only way it could be done, then so be it.

But still, he so longed to talk to her and explain everything...


Luigi was very worried about telling Daisy the truth. How he'd really earned the mansion, and that the King of all Boos was in the mansion that very moment...
However, she really did deserve to know. She was likely in just as much danger as he was, and it scared him that she didnt know it.

He listened to her concerned voice from behind the Washroom door...
"Luigi? Luigi, where are you? It was only a vacuum cleaner, Luigi. Everything's alright. Everything's gonna be OK..."

Everything's gonna be OK...

Luigi sure hoped so. In fact, he had so much hope that he slowly opened the Washroom door and peeked out.
He saw Daisy nearby, looking around with a worried expression. Luigi tried to remain somewhat hidden behind the door, but when Daisy looked in his direction, she saw him. She appeared relieved, but still very concerned. "Luigi?

She walked over carefully and stood outside the door in the lit hallway. Luigi remained inside the dark Washroom behind the half-opened door. She could barely see him.

"Luigi?" she asked again. "Please tell me... what's going on?"
Luigi had a strong urge to tell her everything was alright, and that she had nothing to worry about.
But that was a lie.
He needed to be honest with her.

Luigi sunk back a little bit deeper into the darkness. "Daisy... haven't been completely honest with you concerning how I got this house..."
Daisy still appeared more concerned than mad. "How...?"




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment