Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Naruto's side

Double sided story =)

Chapter 1 - Naruto's side

Chapter 1 - Naruto's side


THE TRUTH

Naruto's Side



Training was finally over. Kakashi-Sensei offered ramen, and I sure as heck said yes! But, one of my teammates, my “greatest rival”, spoke up “I've got to go…sorry. You guys go on.” Sensei nodded and walked ahead. I ran to Sensei and told him that I'd be there in a bit. “ Oui, Sasuke!” He turned around. “What do you want, loser?” Figures he'd call me that….. “Why aren't you going to get ramen with us tonight?” He looked down, then back up. “ None of your business. Bye.” Wait a second, was he turning red…as in blushing red? “Hey, why are you turning red?” I asked, questioningly. “Well….er….”, he stuttered. I gave him the suspicious look. He looked up, right red, sweating as if he'd been training 24-7. I glared at him “What are you hiding from me?”, I asked. “N-nothing….” He started to tense up and walk away. “Hey! Wait!” He started to walk faster. “What's his problem?”, I asked myself. “No you don't!” I transported in front of him. He stopped and looked up. “What do you want….?” I stood looking at him for a second, then once again asked, “Why are you turning red!?” He stuttered again. “ What, you know you can tell me…..” I looked at him oddly. He slowly replied, “ You should know…Naruto…” I gave him the confused look. “ Eh..er…what??” I was now pretty confused about what he was trying to get at. Before I could ask anything else, he was off and walking away…again. “Wait! Tell me!” That got him. He turned and faced me and whispered something that only he and I could here: the academy. “ Uhh…What about that academy???” I was still pretty confused at what he was talking about. “Loser….” AUGH!! HE CALLED ME THAT AGAIN!! “Hey!”, this time I will figure it out, “ Tell me! Or at least show me what you're talking about!” He stopped, turned and faced me, and started looking at me with a stern look on his face. “ Uhh……” I was starting to kinda get freaked out now. He stopped a few feet from me. “Well, tell me…” I said, quietly. “WellwouldyoulookatthetimeIshouldgetgoingnowseeya!” He blurted it out so quickly that I barely understood it until he turned around again. “….uh, HEY! NO WAY!” I ran after him and grabbed him by the shoulder. He looked back at me. “ Tell me damn it!”, I yelled. He slowly sighed and leaned forward and before I knew it, I felt his lips on my cheek. “ Does that answer anything......?”, he asked softly. I think my heart stopped for a bit, then came back. I think I was the one blushing now. He stared at me for a few seconds before I reacted. “Sasuke…?” I smiled the biggest grin I could possibly pull off and kissed him right back. “There!” He blushed again and actually smiled a little. He turned around again. “Well, I should be on my way now…”, he said, almost sounding sad about having to leave now. “Wait..”, I said back to him. “Hm?”, he turned around and stared back at me. I really gathered up the courage to pull this one off. “…I…I..Iloveyou…” I slurred it all together and ended it with my face so red it looked like it was going to burst. He smiled and blushed back. “ I love you too, Naruto.” I looked up surprised, my eyes widened. “ Really…?”, I asked slowly. “Yes, really.” He gave off a smile that I would probably never see in my life and replied it back with one of my own, then ran over and hugged him. He hugged me back and gave me another kiss on the cheek. I blushed and smiled again, then buried my head into his chest, wishing that he didn't have to go. “I love you, sai sai.” Three words I thought I'd never here from him, none the less anyone. “I love you too”, I replied. He let go and so did I, the he turned around once more. “ Goodnight….”, he said quietly, then walked off. I didn't want him to go, but I knew wha he wanted to say and that he wanted to go home now, so I waved good bye and gave him my last night words: “night.., Aishooteru.” I knew he heard it, because he stopped for a little bit, then disaperred into the darkness of Konoha. I smiled, knowing that tomarrow would be just another day of training, and Sasuke and I fighting with each other. I may not show it, but those days are my favorite kind of days. I nodded off, then ran to the ramen shop, where Kakashi and Iruka- Sensei were waiting for me.

~~END NARUTO'S SIDE~~


Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kogalover2013 on May 18, 2008, 4:54:50 PM

kogalover2013 on
kogalover2013coo

MandyLovsDaPeoples on July 10, 2006, 7:15:56 AM

MandyLovsDaPeoples on
MandyLovsDaPeoplesYAY ^_^
i liked it ^_^
when are you gonna put up Sasukes side?

soradakeyblademaster13 on April 5, 2006, 8:49:09 PM

soradakeyblademaster13 on
soradakeyblademaster13Just something that I based out of a chat me and my friend had. It was kinda awkward, cuz our SN's were based on our characters (she was naru, i was sasu) But anyhow, hope everyone likes it ^^;. I'll be working on Sasuke's Side eventually...