Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologe

A story of love, deception,war and 2 young anthros fight to be together. Aaron is a wolf and the leader of a huge resistance against King Charles The Third,Julianna is the daughter of that king and has fallen in love with Aaron. This is the story the

Chapter 1 - Prologe

Chapter 1 - Prologe


Aaron & Julianna

It was darker than Julianna have ever seen as she gazed out her bedroom widow into the night sky, her door slowly opened and in walked her maid. “Princess Julianna” the maid said in a quit voice “are you there darling?” Julianna emerged from behind the thick velvet curtains and looked upon the tiny old cat. “What?” Julianna signed. “The king wishes for an audience with you in the royal chamber.” the cat said. “Very well” Julianna signed once more and left the room.

“Daughter” said King Charles the third as he looked down at his delicate daughter Julianna. “Yes father” she said in a little girl tone. “Meet you husband to be” Charles boomed happily as he looked to his left. Julianna looked over to the left causally to see a tall coyote stared upon her with a pleased smirk. “Hello” said the coyote and he stepped forward. Julianna return her gaze to her father, who only gave her a look of pleasure that his oldest girl was finally marring. “I'm Harold Winderthrup” the coyote said smoothly. Julianna is my name” she responded with a less pleased tone. “And now” she said I'm going back to my room and she left.

It was just about 10:00 in the morning when Julianna finally awoke
, she would have still been sleeping if Flora the maid hadn't woken her with her cleaning. Julianna took a bath and promptly went down to the second floor of the castle to the dinning hall just in time for a family breakfast. “Mother Father how are you this grand morning?” Julianna asked quietly as she sat down at the table. “Just peachy darling how are you” her mother Emily asked in her soft sweet voice. `Oh just fine and dandy” Julianna replied. “How did the interdiction go? The one with Harold.” Her mother asked “Who?” Julianna was confused. `No wonder you don't remember him! You stormed out of that room so fast last night! What had gotten into you! I was left there with Harold who was as appalled as I was about your behavior!” her father screamed “Now Charles calm your self!” Emily signed. Julianna didn't want to wait to here anymore and so she ran out of the dining hall, out of the castle gates, past the guards, and deep into the woods to her secret hide away in the hollow of a tree.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

spazzy-koala on May 19, 2006, 12:22:36 AM

spazzy-koala on
spazzy-koalaI'm now working on the first chapter!!!!!!!

spazzy-koala on May 16, 2006, 4:02:19 AM

spazzy-koala on
spazzy-koala^.^ ok i'm glad you like it!!!!!!!!!

Indigo_Foxx on May 16, 2006, 3:54:47 AM

Indigo_Foxx on
Indigo_Foxx^.^ Write more!