Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - forced

this is a story based on my OC my friends OC is in here too "the government is crazy and lily is forst into the resistance by her friend but when she ends up in the government herself she sees that thhere is more then meats the eye ."

Chapter 1 - forced

Chapter 1 - forced
"Lily got up and rubbed her head and sighed thats the last time I listen to that dog she thought to her self she rememberd last night " come on lily! Hannah said you know whats been happening the war every thing you know how it started right on the street infront of use when we were only five !" I know ." lily said to her friend but ." "look lily the government has gone to far theve gone nuts Hannah said slamming her fist on the table "Why do you think we have to live in hiding?" "anyone who even says one thing against the government is put to death !" " I know lily said "but joining the risitance ? thats crazy talk! "look lily hannah said the fight is tonight ok so met me there unless your to scared she said as she passed something to lily "oh she said as she started her way out "don,t forget that ."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment