Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Emotionally Alone

This Story is about a girl who discoveries a new talent through love that could either be her beginning or the end of her life.

Chapter 1 - Emotionally Alone

Chapter 1 - Emotionally Alone
Awai slowly followed her friend Mizu back to the village. They both carried baskets of fruit and food. They followed the others from their village back to the middle of the town for the feast which started as soon as the sun disappeared behind the moutains. Mizu slowed down now walking next to Awai.

"Can you believe it? We become Women tonight"

Mizu looked at Awai who was staring straight forward not talking and walking like a zombi. Mizu raised her eyebrow then snapped infront of Awai's face as Awai looked startled and looked back to Mizu.

"I'm Sorry Mizu, I've been having a hard time concentrating lately..."

Mizu looked at her friend eyeing cautiously.

"Awai you know we have to find a mate in the next couple suns? who have you been thinking about?"

Awai bit her lower lip as she looked at the food in her basket then back to Mizu.

"No one... There is no one for me here Mizu. I will not find a mate by next full moon"

Mizu looked surprised for Awai was a beautiful girl and there were many handsome boys turning to men on the same night as they would become women. Mizu looked over Awai again.

"Awai...You MUST find someone by next full moon! it wont be hard i mean look at all them"

Mizu smiled as they walked past they boys who were playing football. One of the Boys named Oushi smiled and waved at Mizu as she blushed. Oushi and Mizu had been best friends since they were small children and Awai knew they would mate together. Awai looked down shameful as they reached the middle of the small village. Both Mizu and Awai set the baskets in the middle by the others near the unlit campfire that was now being stocked with loads of wood.

"Awai we will find you a mate by next full moon me and Oushi will help you"

As soon as Mizu said Oushi he appeared right next to her.

"What am i doing?"

He was looking down at Mizu for he was about a foot taller then her. He was one of the cutest of the boys. He had a nice built figure. His hair was always a bit messy but looked good on him, he had dark brown hair that looked black. Even without gel it stood up spiked on his head. Mizu had been in love with him on the first day they met. Oushi smiled down at Mizu.

"We will help Awai find a mate, yes?"

Oushi looked at Awai with a surprised look.

"Awai you haven't found a mate? how is this?"

Awai was already staring shamefully at the ground.

"I apologize...but no one is right for me...I am a outcast"

"No,No"

Mizu grabbed Awai in a hug.

"It is ok Awai, you are not an outcast...we will find you a mate before full moon...I, Mizu, Promise this"

"and I, Oushi, Promise this also"

Oushi nodded then turned to look over at the stock of wood already gathered and at his other friends gathering the wood, he turned to Mizu and Awai as Mizu stopped hugging Awai and looked to him.

"I must go help fetch fuel, Awai...Mizu...Goodbye I will see you again tonight"

They both bowed their heads and Oushi stepped a pace closer to Mizu, cupped his hands around her chin and kissed her gently on the lips then stepped back bowed and hurried off after the other boys.

Mizu stood there stunned for a minute then blushed watching him run off. Awai looked at Mizu and smiled.

"Mates indeed"

Mizu looked at Awai blushing more.

"w-well I-uhh...we should go help the women..."

She was still blushing as she rushed off after the women foraging by the nearby bushes. Awai looked over at the boys carrying wood then sighed and chased after Mizu.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment