Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Meeting him

This Story is about a girl who discoveries a new talent through love that could either be her beginning or the end of her life.

Chapter 4 - Meeting him

Chapter 4 - Meeting him

Awai awoke and walked outside, she walked over to the reed and quickly cut them with her cutter then tied them together making her small top. she then slid it over her bare body. then she cut more forming a skirt and also slipping that on. In the morning no one was dressed and had to cut reeds to cloth themselves since during the night the reeds they used as clothes shrivled and died and wouldn't stay together and fall off. Awai stood streached and yawned then walked over to help the other women forage. Mizu came up not to long later with her cute reed dress on. Mizu had a tube top like thing on and skit, but Mizu had a reed short dress that still showed her belly. It was manditory that everyone had to show their stomache because each person had a sign. today was the first time Awai ever did. she had 4 scars by her belly button making it look like a sun she smiled down at it. Mizu had a scar of a swirl. Mizu was a water bender. They Foraged then Oushi came running over. He had reed shorts but nuthing on his belly. Most men didn't.

"Hey girls he's awake"

Awai stood up setting her basket down.

"can we meet him?"

"he asked for the girl who saved him"

Oushi smiled at Awai then grabbed Mizu's hand and began to walk to the hut. All three walked in and all the boys that were in there turned seeing Awai and walked out. Awai watched them then looked at the only boy that didn't leave who was sitting on the bed. one of his arms were in a sling from being thrown into a canyon wall. He was a handsom fellow, well bit and only a few inches shorter then Oushi. he had muscules that was for sure, most earth benders did.

"Well hello, which one of you saved my life?"

Oushi pushed Awai forward and she smiled politely at him. He had a kind voice nonthreatening.

"I'm Awai..."

"Nice to Meet you Awai, I am Yochi an Earth Bender"

She was still smiling and her entire body tinkled.

"nice to meet you too"

Mizu kicked her in the leg.

"Ouch"

she glard back at Mizu then turned to Yochi with a more polite face.

"These are my friends Mizu and Oushi"

He nodded as they both bowed their heads.

"Friends of my savor are friends of mine"

He smiled and a tinkle went up Awai's spin. Was this love? but if so...wouldn't it have to be love at first sight? and she didn't believe in this.

"sorry but we have to go back to Foraging...our new duties must be met. we meet again?"

He smiled again.

"Of course"

Awai stared at his smile then Mizu pulled her out as Oushi stayed and they chatted.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PsycoCoffeeMug on February 17, 2007, 10:10:19 AM

PsycoCoffeeMug on
PsycoCoffeeMugYAY!! l like it! *faves*