Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Lake

This Story is about a girl who discoveries a new talent through love that could either be her beginning or the end of her life.

Chapter 5 - The Lake

Chapter 5 - The Lake
Awai and Mizu sat their baskets on the ground near the bushes and began to pick berries sitting criss-cross on the ground. Mizu looked over at Awai.

"We still must find the man for you, i think Kyoukou is handsome and gosh he's strong i bet he'll when but i think hinshu has her eye on him. but there is always Raido and that dumb founded horse of his i bet he'll try and use it in the fight oh he's so -"

Mizu looked at Awai who obviously wasn't even paying attention but picked her last berry and stood up turned around and was staring right in the face of the man she had saved.

" oh um..Yochi...umm..how are you?"

She stuttered and he smiled at her.

"I am good and you?"

"Fine...just fine"

She smiled softly then Mizu stood up.

"umm sorry for the interruption but we must be going"

Holding her basket with one arm she grabbed Awai by the arm with her other hand and began to pull her away to the other women. Awai waved at Yochi, he waved back then they both turned and left Awai practically being dragged. Once they finally reached the other women they both set their baskets down and began walking to the lake.

" Awai i can't believe you love someone who is not in our tribe...Awai what will Daifu say?! He will not be happy there is too many extra men in our tribe to be marrying an outsider"

Awai looked at her shamefully.

"i'm sorry Mizu i cannont control love"

Mizu was quiet for a while then looked at Awai and smiled.

"So you have found him Awai?"

Awai looked and Mizu and smiled too.

"Yes i think i have"

They both reached the lake and pulled off their clothes/reeds then slid into the lake. The cold water stunned their skin. Their skin was both a dark tan but not as dark tan as one of the boys in the camp. When their tribe people grew up their skin would get darker and when babies were born their skin was bright white. Both girls swam nuke in the cold lake laughing and splashing each other. Then Yochi and Oushi came walking down the hill to the lake both girls looked up at them.

"Hey boys" Mizu said as she smiled.

Awai blushed.

"Join us wont you??"

"Of course" Oushi said as both smiled.

Awai and Yochi on the other hand looked at each other Awai's face flushed.

"you don't look so good are you ok Awai?"

Oushi got in then tossed his clothes/reeds onto the shore and swam over to Mizu as she smiled. they hugged. Awai thought it would be awkward hugging someone while being nude. Awai just shook away the though then looked over at yochi who was now in the water his reeds on the bay. Awai smiled at him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment