Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Introduction-

What happens when a girl whit a strange power escapes from the lake laogai prison with Jet and his friends? She has a strange fire nation band around her arm, and grows a fish tale when she touches water. Will Jet and his friends ever trust her?

Chapter 0 - Introduction-

Chapter 0 - Introduction-
Introduction-

It all started about a month ago… My life had never been normal…. During the few memories I had of my childhood I remember only two people who ever really cared about me…. One woman, who I assumed to be my mother, and one boy who looked to be only a few years older than I was. I was hated and despised by most everyone else… My home was beautiful… At least what I could remember of it.

The only thing that I could remember about it was a big, beautiful garden where my mother and I would often sit by a small pond. She used to sing to me, although the tune and most of the lyrics are now lost from my memory… I’ve lived in a prison cell my whole life, never why. I didn’t know the outside world, or that there was a horrible war going on…. I didn’t even know about the bending arts. As if my total naivety about the outside war wasn’t bad enough, I didn’t even know my own name….

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment