Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue- pt. 1

What happens when a girl whit a strange power escapes from the lake laogai prison with Jet and his friends? She has a strange fire nation band around her arm, and grows a fish tale when she touches water. Will Jet and his friends ever trust her?

Chapter 0 - Prologue- pt. 1

Chapter 0 - Prologue- pt. 1
Prologue- Part 1

Sigh. “Another average day…. I sit here and rot as I wait for my next meal…. And think about why I might be here… Why am I here anyways?” I sighed

“Here’s your meal, scum!” I guard yelled loudly as he threw my meal at me. Sigh. It was bread and something that looked like rice. It wasn’t even brought in on a plate. He tossed the bread and the small bowl of rice at me as if I were a dog. I was allowed very little water. I didn’t know why. They gave me a small jug filled with water, with every meal. It was usually no more than a couple of mouthfuls.

I began eating with my hands, since they never gave the prisoners any silverware. “Enjoying your meal, dog?” a voice said suddenly. It was Longfeng, the head of the prison. I wasn’t really sure what his position was, but he was cruel to everyone… And I mean everyone. “Enjoying your meal?” he asked again, “ANSWER ME YOU WRETCH!”

“ It’s horrible…” I answered.

“Oh… That’s too bad…”

“Why?”

“Because it will be your last!”

“What are you talking about?”

“Oh, you’ll see…”

“Sir, we’re ready to evacuate.” Said a near by guard.

“Goodbye, girl.” Said Longfeng.

Longfeng and the guard left. Suddenly there was a loud boom! There was a hole in a near by wall. The prison was filling up with water! I didn’t know that the prison was underwater! “HELP!” I screamed, “HELP! THE PRISON IS FILLING UP WITH WATER!” The water was flooding into my cell! “HELP! HELP ME!” I screamed again. The water was rushing in and was almost up to my waist! All of a sudden the bars broke! I was free! I ran down the hall, frantically looking for a way to escape! Suddenly I heard a voice crying out from somewhere down the hall. “Somebody help us! We can’t get out!” it cried. I rushed towards it! Who could it possibly be?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment