Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - famliy reunion

i may lose intrest and stop tipeing, if you ask me to continue however i will.

Chapter 2 - famliy reunion

Chapter 2 - famliy reunion
as her famliy preparded everything mars looked out the window she saw the green grass of the huge yard. mars knew this may be her only chance to change things. even being 8 mars knew girls, all girls needed to be treated with respect. but that was not the whay her father felt. when the day of the famliy reunion finaly came the boys of the famliy went out of the castle to play sports. reagan, mars's father asked for a sandwhich and mars was told to bring it to him. mars walked outside for the frist time in her life and gave the sandwhich to her father. "daddy," mars began, and her father looked at her with a look that said 'why are you still here?' "daddy i want to play." mars said "well maybe you can bake soome cookies, uh, oh the curtens need to be fixed, or you could," reagan was interuped by his daghter. " no daddy, those are chores, i want to play, i want to play like the boys." reagan was in shock, he wanted to yell at her. his brothers however felt this whole thing was rather funny. " awwww, look at that, she wants to play." said reagan's older brother. "i don't think thats a good idea." reagan said repressing his rage. "aw come one ray, whats the matter afride she'll be good?" said his yonger brother "as if!" said his older brother. mars was offened by this but if she said anything about it she would lose everything. "i think its a good idea, we need a laugh, so why not girls vrs boys?" his older brother chucled. soon everyone was watching as for the frist time ever, it came down to girls vrs boys captuer the flag. mars was the flag gard, and after just two minutes, was the last meber of her team not tagged out. all the boys even the flag gard ran tord mars and her flag. but mars was smart she saw their flag gard leave with no one to tag her out mars ran to the other side of the field. she was just as fast if not faster then any boy. soon she had the boys flag and was runing to the middle line if she made it back she would win. mars's mother was the frist to see she had the flag. "tag her out tag her out!" mars's mother screamed. all the boys stoped and looked at their flag. they turned around without geting the flag to try and chatch mars. but it became aparent that they would not make it. then reagan ran on to the field, trying despretly to stop his daghter. then something unbelieveable happend. mars became a quadruped! no one knew how a young girl managed to controle her magic powers when not even her father could. and even more inpresive, no female had become a quadruped in 500 years. as a quad, mars easly made it across the line. after everyone got over the shock an argument broke out, not over who would get this years captuer the flag trophy as normaly, but over who woulden't get the trophy. no one wanted a trophy that said the girls team won. finaly reagan was stuck with the trophy.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment