Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue

This is Just something I've been working on for the past two years. It's definitely not your average Vampire/Demon story though. Definitely more complex...but I guess that's up for you to decided, huh?

Chapter 0 - Prologue

Chapter 0 - Prologue
Prologue



3011

Scientists fear the end of the world will come because the sun will soon turn Supernova



3012

Scientists create a black shield that goes around the whole world, protecting everyone from the suns rays



3013

Temporary sun is placed in front of every country, so daylight lasts forever.



3014

The USAs sun ends up getting burnt out...somehow...and they blame the third world countries for taking all the energy



3015

USA declares war



3016

Nuclear war rages on



3017

All countries join in the fight, bringing it to the War of the World



3018

Everyone fears the end of the world



3019

Ten nuclear missiles, all heading towards different countries, meet in the middle, bringing all Humans, plants, animals, etc. to extinction



3020

God looks down at this place he created, and decides to give another chance to two kinds of beings; Humans and Angels. But this time, the Angels live amongst the Humans, learning their ways, and accepting their beliefs and habits. The same goes along with the Humans living with the Angels.



3021

Satan notices what God has done and he brings his own two groups of beings to the world; Vampires and Demons. Unfortunately for him, though, the two groups had lived amongst each other for such a long time, that they had learned their own deitys, being able to choose right from wrong, good from evil. The devil gave them free will.







Present Day

Each of the four groups started with 12 beings, but as time went on, the species multiplied. However, the Vampires and Demons believed for sometime that they were the only ones on this world, whilst the Humans and Angels believed the same about themselves. And when the two sides finally collided...they did not mix.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Heatherenie on June 13, 2007, 1:31:48 PM

Heatherenie on
HeatherenieVery, very interessting. i'm glad that you put religion into it. It makes it almost like a possible story. Very creative beginning to it all. I'm excited to read more.