Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - the new girl

the silver girls become new sudents at the beyblade accadamy in japan and turn the system upside down but their leader starts to let down her wall and let a certain russian in will they survive the year and pass their GCSE's

Chapter 3 - the new girl

Chapter 3 - the new girl


Chapter 3

The new girl



Meanwhile elsewhere in the academy, Tyson followed an extremely excited Max as he ran up to the second floor. He banged loudly on door 212 “hey Kenny you in there open up will you” a small head appeared round the door, a mop of brown curls covered his eyes but a pair of large glasses showed where his eyes were “what's your hurry Max” he asked the other boy

“Let's see the new kid's profile,” he gasped for air



“New kid, what new kid, when did he get here, what's he like” now it was Tyson's turn to get excited his eyes shining like a child at Christmas

“Whoa Tyson calm down ok, from what I've heard she's an excellent blader” Tyson's immediate reaction was to freeze

“Did you just say she?” he asked

“Yea Kenny she?” asked Max with a tone of disbelief in his voice. “Yes guys I said she” he confirmed “her name's Rebecca Ling, she's 14 and from China” Max took the news well just shaking it off, Tyson on the other hand not so well, he was kneeling on the floor.



At that moment a boy of about 15 jogged past, backtracking he stopped in the doorway, his hair which was raven-black and ankle-length was in a ponytail wrap, his fringe which was held back by a red bandana with a yin-yang symbol on flicked into his amber eyes despite attempts to hold it high. His eyes were starting to change to catlike slits; he was wearing a pair of simple blue jogging bottoms and a white T-shirt and straps wound round his wrists, he was a neko-jin and his name was Rei Kon.



He looked from Tyson on the floor to Max then Kenny asked, “Hey guys what's up with Tyson”

“There's a new kid,” said Kenny looking up

“And the problem with that is….” He asked

“You know Tyson always wants to challenge the new kid” said Max joining in yea but what has it got to do with her being a girl I mean the new kids the new kid aren't they, why should it make a difference this time”

“Because Tyson doesn't like battling girls in case he loses to them,” said Max

Rei smacked his head “of course why didn't I realize it before”

He looked at his watch “look I've gotta go, Lee's going to be angry if I'm late for training again, say hi for me will you”.

“Will do Rei,” shouted Kenny as Rei ran off down the corridor



“Why a girl” asked Tyson from where he sat forgotten on the floor

“Come on then she's on the 7th floor,” said Kenny

“WHAT!!!!” shouted both Max and Tyson “why the hell is she on that floor for I mean Rei's on the 6th floor and kai is on the 8th floor, why did they put her that floor?”

“Don't ask me Max it's not my choice”

“Come on then, let's get up their” said Max pulling Tyson up and out of the door by his jacket collar “come on Tyson 7th floor”

“Huh” said Tyson finding himself on his feet “7th floor”



When Kenny and max reached the floor in question, Kenny talking more to himself then to the others counted doors “706, 707, 708 ah here we are 709 well here goes nothing” he said knocking on the door Max peaked over his shoulder at Dizzi.





She was showing a profile of Rebecca's past according to Dizzi Rebecca is an orphan who was brought up by the tiger clan in china after her parents were both killed when she was 4 years old, she has been top of her class since the age of 5 and had won awards for excellence and skills far beyond her years. She speaks French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Russian and a little Italian, is a ex-member of the silver girls 3 times world champions, and 2 times winners of the all-girls championships, and after splitting from the team she had gone on to win the singles championships for the past 2 years running. Kenny closed Dizzi's lid with a click and knocked on the door again, this time she answered.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MarhiaPotterakMewNakama on April 8, 2006, 11:38:12 AM

MarhiaPotterakMewNakama on
MarhiaPotterakMewNakamaPlease write more