Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - How it began

Love sucks... LATERALLY!

Chapter 1 - How it began

Chapter 1 - How it began
I was never fond of telling stories, but this one is different... Tap, tap. the sound of running in the rain filled the night. "Hunter!", a young lady seemed to yell. Turning his head a boy looked at her, then qickly got up to meet her. The year is 1930 standing on a newly built bridge in London. "I can't take it! My father will never understand! I want to be with you ETERNALLY!" she yelled holding on to him in the rain out in the open. "Eternally...is an awfully long time..." He replied. "I DON'T CARE! i love you!" He hesitated to reply. Then he slowly put his mouth to her neck. "I love you too", He opened his mouth exposing long fangs, and said, " you'll never be able to go back". "I don't care" she said again. Silence. Then he put his fangs to her neck and bit her. After that everything changed. The girl could not go out during the day, she craved the taste of blood, and her family and friends wanted to drive a wooden stake threw her and Hunter's heart. Until one day. "HUNTER STAY AWAY!!!!", she screamed being carried away by her friends and family. "WHERE IS HE?!?! THE DEMON WHO DID THIS TO MY SWEET DAUGHTER!?!? HE'S GOING TO DIE WITH HER!" her father screamed in anger. But the boy was unable to be found. Where is he? Was he in their shadows? Hunter carefully hid so not to be seen by human eyes. "It will take many years, but I will come back to you! You will know its me, I will live next to our manor! I promise!", her last words to him... or... are they?                                      "So thats why nobody moved to this house!?!? Because we live near a VAMPIRE!?!? That is so COOL!" a young girl about the age of 11 yelled jumping onto her bed. "Calm down Mikeala, remember the meaning of BEDTIME stories?" her father said tucking her back down. "God, I don't see why we had to move next to a so called "vampire" it's stupid" a slightly older girl in the bed next to mikeala's said. "so are you! so called "teenager" you're stupid!" Mikeala said standing on her bed again. "besides YOU picked this house." she said still standing. "girls, girls calm down, you havent even been in the U.K a month, and Jessica at least give our new house a chance. don't you have a friend at you're new school you can invite over?" their father asked. "yeah... Mick might scare her though." "I would not!" " Jess, invite you're friend over tomorrow and we can all get to know her. and Mick, you would'nt scare her. now, bedtime" thier dad said exiting the room. Mikeala stuck her tounge out at Jessica. "how come we have to share a room, theres like billions in this house!" "Mick, calm down, you're usually the reasonable smart child" "I'm tired and I wanted to sleep near the the window and balcany" "I have to." "...Why?" "I don't know..." Jess sighed, layed down, then stared at the next door manor. "Vampires.heh. How stupid.."she continued to stare at the manor. Then to her surprise a shadow appeared in it's window and closed the curtain. Jessica qickly jerked up. "Whats wrong?" Mick asked trying to fall asleep. "N-nothing... just my imagination" She said figuring someone must live there. surly not a vampire... Right?                      The next morning after school, as told, Jessica brought her friend over. "Mom, Dad, Mick, this is sam. We are in all our classes together and she is my ONLY friend here in London." she said with a sarcastic smile on her face. "hello, nice to meet you" she said trying to smile nicely. "well, things arent all bad, Jessica, you've got a lovely friend here." Jess' mom said with a warm smile. Jess and Sam both tried not to lauph at the word lovely used in that context and referring to Sam. "hey mom, can Sam spend the night tomorrow, it is a weedend and all." Jess pleaded. "Well... you're father and I are going out tomorrow night, and you've had coping problems in school...but this might give you a chance to change you're mind about wanting to move back to New York..." as her mother paunderd on this Mick qickly said "And since you'll be gone all night tomorrow, they can watch me as well!". "well... okay, just be nice to each other tomorrow." the girl's mother said leaving the living room and going to check on dinner.Mick sceemishly smiled at Jessica, and then went up to her room.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

psychopanda94 on June 17, 2006, 4:34:06 AM

psychopanda94 on
psychopanda94You make me sound soooooo childish!!!!Evil. I is mick 4 those who dont know.

Culu on June 10, 2006, 4:59:08 PM

Culu on
CuluYes there is tension in it

Lord_Hakkohu on June 10, 2006, 12:54:42 PM

Lord_Hakkohu on
Lord_HakkohuThis is great! I love it, really I do!

Kittyduck on June 8, 2006, 10:00:38 PM

Kittyduck on
KittyduckAw, a love story between vampires. I'd love to see this continued. ^^

sis on May 1, 2006, 9:06:37 AM

sis on
sisWOW!This is pretty good,in a lot of storys I get bored and stop reading,but yours diden't.I love Vampires and this sounds like a pretty good story,It's romantic,and cool at the same time.So I would really truly give it a 10 out of 10.It's that good.I can't wait to read more!So PLEASE write more.Tell me please when the next chapter is up.*Wait for next chapter*=D