Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Name: Echo Chi
Species: Pantoran
Home Planet: Pantora
Date of Birth: 37 BBY
Known Relatives: Ash Chi (identical twin sister)
Affiliation: Jedi Order; Rebellion; New Republic: New Jedi Order
Known Master/s: Rahm Kota
Combat Form: Form III: Soresu: Form V: Shien/ Djem So
Weapons: Heavy DL-44 Blaster Pistol
3 Icy Blue Lightsabers
2 Jade Blue Shoto Lightsabers
Gold Lightsaber-Staff
5 Dark Blue Lightsabers
2 Rainbow Electrum-Hilt Lightsabers
1 Blood Red lightwhip
4 Underwater Light Violet Lightsabers
2 Yellow Lightsabers.
Hobbies: Making things for her sister to blow up
Building Lightsabers with her sister
Practicing with her blaster
Decking out her swoop
Swoop riding/racing
Telling stupid jokes
Building and repairing things
One-on-One Lightsaber combat with her sister
Podracing
Astrobatics
Bio:
Echo Chi was born on the planet Pantora in 30 BBY. At a very young age (1), she was taken to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant to be trained as a jedi. She was separated from her sister when taken to the Temple . She grew up not knowing that she had any relatives. The Council tried to make it to where the two girls would not know they were related/sisters.
Like the rest of her friends she was trained with Yoda when she was young. By 8, she was in advanced classes with much older students. One of the older females she trained with was Juno Keslin a purple Twi’lek, a close friend. Juno and Echo would often battle against each other and even though Juno was 3 years older most of the time Echo would beat her because she was a lot stronger than her in the ways of the force. Another friend was Hiro. Hiro was about her age, and in Echo's advanced classes and they could never beat each other by a long shot, sometimes Echo would win and sometimes Hiro would. They were extremely close.
When Echo was very young she started to want to learn how things were built. So she took apart her lightsaber to inspect it more closely. She started to build lightsabers. Constantly she would be telling stupid jokes and in all of her classes she was nominated the class clown. After classes though, she would go in her quarters and keep to herself or would run to the nearby junk yard for parts to build things (secretly of course). One night when it was pitch black and Echo wanted to see what is out in the junkyard, so she snuck outside on her tiptoes trying not to make a noise. She looked out and saw something on the very top. It looked like a vehicle of some sort. Echo didn't usually run to the top because it was noisy and hard to get too. But, she wanted whatever it was. She could fix it or add modifications to it. She climbed to the top with a few slips and ran to the unidentified vehicle. Echo took a look at it and saw it was a swoop! She practically screamed! She realized it would only need a few repairs and they were repairs she could make! Echo didn't know where she would put it though. She thought for a few minutes and then decided she would put it in the temple hangar bay and knew nobody would touch it there. She knew it was getting really late so she had to leave it there and figure out how to get it to the hangar bay because it wasn't drivable. She then tip toed into her quarters and immediately fell asleep. She awoke five minutes before her classes were to begin.
" Oh no." She mumbled and grabbed an outfit and slapped it on and threw her hair up. She ran to the class room doing barrel rolls. She needed to work on those anyway. She smiled because she was getting better. As soon as she opened the door she saw Yoda walk up as she slipped in the door. He didn't notice. Good. He then said
" If you are an advanced student please walk forward." Echo frowned trying to think why Yoda would want her to walk up because that wasn't like him at all, she sighed and walked up. She walked up and Echo realized she was the only one who walked up besides her friend Hiro. They smiled.
" Your equal they are. She should be treated that way. Ok, for class today we will be working on barrel rolls again." Yoda said. Echo filled up with relief, somebody must have been making fun of her again. Oh well. Since she did barrel rolls all the way here it was an easy class. Then Hiro invited her to hang in her quarters, Echo couldn't resist.
After her classes she knocked on the door, and it opened.
" Oh, hey Echo!" Hiro said happily welcoming her in.
" Hey!" Echo said looking around her room, which had animals crawling all over the place. " What the-?" Echo almost yelled.
" You can't tell anyone! You have to keep them secret!" Hiro said covering Echo's mouth with her hands.
" What about the monthly inspection?" Echo asked, confused.
" I take them out to the junk yard in cages during the inspection." Hiro said smiling.
" Wow, where do you get all these?" Echo asked amazed.
" Well, do you know the inspection lab?" Hiro asked.
" Of course." Echo said nodding.
" They take animals under inspection and they can't keep them all so a unidentified person lets me have a few, and don't worry they don't hurt any animals during inspection!" Hiro said happily.
" That is so cool! Don't they hurt you, or maybe disobey or get scared or something?" Echo asked.
" I can use the force to calm them and draw them to me." Hiro said.
This girl is amazing! She is a genius! Echo thought!
" Here, I will show you," Hiro said pulling out an Anooba.
" Those are extremely dangerous, Hiro!" Echo shouted.
" No need to worry, Watch." Hiro said and laid it on the floor, it started to bite. Hiro just grabbed a treat put it down by the Anooba and sat and with her eyes closed focusing. The animal ate the treat happily and Hiro petted the animal with no problems.
" That's amazing!" Echo said.
" Here, you try!" Hiro said handing Echo a treat. Echo tried to do the same as Hiro but the animal grabbed the food and lightly bit her, she pulled her hand away.
" No worry, most of his teeth were removed." Hiro said smiling.
Echo tried a few more times and eventually it stopped biting but the Anooba would not allow her to pet it.
" Yeah, Noob is a little stubborn." Hiro said putting him in his cage and she grabbed something hanging from a tree that was small and furry.
" Oh, that is so cute! What is it?" Echo asked.
" It's a Choreamnos, or a blase tree goat. It hangs on trees and is very lazy and this is just a baby one, so it is very small and furry!" Hiro said giving it to Echo to hold.
Echo petted it. This is so awesome! It's almost as good as mechanics!
" It is awesome isn't it?" Hiro said reading Echo's thoughts. Echo handed the goat back to Hiro nodding,
" Yes it is awesome, well I best be going." Echo said.
" May the Force be with you!" Hiro said.
" You too, always." Echo said walking out the door.

Once she left Hiro's room she went to the junk yard and saw someone picking up her swoop. She turned on her Jade Blue lightsaber and ran to the person with her swoop. She did a flip and landed right next to her swoop. Then that person pulled out a lightsaber and they battled for a while but the person was no match for her. Then the opponent who wore an eye covering turned off his lightsaber and put it away.
“Ok. You win. I’m Broze who are you? I’m a Jedi being trained at the Jedi Temple are you too?” The boy asked.
“Oh. Hi Broze I didn’t recognize you since it’s so dark. I’m Echo; I’m in a few of your classes.” Echo said.
“Oh yeah. You are better than I thought. You are lot like my friend Ash you two would be a good match I actually think you may be able to beat her. You up for it?”
Echo thought for a few seconds and thought why not? I could beat her butt. Just like I do everybody else’s. I need a challenge once in a while.
“Why not? I think I can take her. Actually I’m sure I can take her.” Echo said calmly.
She brought her bag of supplies and she and Broze worked for a few hours on the swoop and it was fixed up and looked awesome. Then they test drove it then took it to the temple hangar bay agreeing nobody would touch it there. It was a successful day she got a swoop and new challenge, well hopefully a challenge and a friend. Broze said they should meet in their first class since they have that class together then he would take her to the room her and this “Ash” would battle. They decided 2 hours before their first class is when they would meet. Echo also learned that Broze was a species that was always blind but would use the force to guide them. Then they said goodbye and walked inside the temple.
“Better get some sleep Ash, oops I mean Echo sorry it’s just…you act so much alike.” Broze said. Echo laughed.
“Good night and May the force be with you.” Echo said.
“You too, friend.” Broze said and then they went their separate ways to their quarters. As soon as she went in her room she went to her bed and thought about the battle ahead, then she fell asleep.
She awoke the next morning 1 hour before she should head down so she did one her favorite things; meditating. Echo meditated about what she should do and other battles that may help her think of some fighting styles. Then once she got into her meditating deeply she heard a knock knock. She flew into the air doing a flip and landed by the door. She opened it to see two of her closest friends; Juno and Kali. They looked excited.
“Why in the blazes are you up?” Echo asked.
“Girl, why didn’t you tell us you have a battle?” Kali asked while Juno was nodding.
“Uh.. You can watch. This will be short though I don’t know why you are all excited.” Echo said.
“I heard she is good. Really good. I do think you will beat her to the outer rim though.” Juno said.
“You are going to change right?” Kali asked observing Echo’s outfit.
“Hold on.” Echo said and shut the door; she grabbed a “cuter” outfit for Kali and put it on then put her hair in a bun because she didn’t want it in her face. She walked outside and saw the girls.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment