Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Battle and The Council

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 2 - Battle and The Council

Chapter 2 - Battle and The Council
“There you go.” Kali said smiling. Echo sighed and they walked and arrived 5 minutes early. Then Broze arrived and he took them to the battle arena. She wanted to see her opponent but as soon as she walked in they put a blindfold on her. She tried to use Broze’s technique and used the force to walk up and she walked up and pulled out her lightsaber. It felt cold it felt good. It gave her confidence that she could beat this girl’s butt whoever she was. Then Juno walked up to her and said,
“Pretend you’re fighting me, I know your nervous.” She said.
But the truth was, Echo wasn’t nervous she knew this would be as easy as beating Kali in a battle. She ignited her lightsaber and had it on stun. She didn’t want to kill her. She knew how to make it hurt though. She swung at the girl hoping to make it quick but to her surprise she dodged and then Ash did some sort of flip well that’s what Echo thought it was because she couldn’t see anything but she figured it was a spin because she was trying to trip her. Echo jumped out of the way it was close though.
Wow. She is good. Echo thought.
Echo did a side sweep but again the girl dodged. Then she felt Ash go in the air and Echo jumped out of the way. Echo then learned that this girl fought aggressive. Ataru she figured. Soon, Ash started to go out of control with attacks they were low and high. Echo dodged them pretty easily though. She knew this girl was good and she wanted more. Echo wanted to see what she had in her bag of tricks. Echo then spun around her lightsaber twirling and hoping to get the girl off balance or distracted by the spinning and twirling. Ash kept her ground though. Ash charged at Echo and slashed her lightsaber at Echo. Echo blocked it and they got in a lock. Ash was stronger though and Echo was going down. She knew she had to do something unless she wanted to be sitting dust. Echo kicked her and heard her grunt as she staggered back. Ash quickly recovered though and sprang at Echo and started to go for the legs, Echo sensed. She jumped up in the air and landed in a spin. Echo then felt something slightly burn her shoulder. She yelped and brought her lightsaber up and pushed away Ash’s lightsaber before it got any deeper. Echo felt the burn. She closed her eyes and tried to sense Ash’s next move. She sensed that she was going to charge again and spin her lightsaber in multiple attacks. That’s exactly what she did and Echo blocked it. Echo felt Ash’s surprise in the force. I’m sure Ash felt her surprise as well.
Once again, she felt the girl flip back and charged. Echo decided to meet her force with her own. She jumped back and charged too.. When their blades met, the impact was so powerful, they both staggered back.

“Wow,” they both said at the same time.
Echo then heard her friends start clapping and cheering.

"That was awesome!!” Broze yelled. “Do it again!”

“NO!” Echo and Ash said in unison.

Echo didn’t realize it until just now, but she couldn’t catch her breath. That battle had really worn her out.
“Ok, you can both take off your blindfolds now,” One of Ash’s friends said. “That was amazing!”
Echo took off her blindfold. It was soaked in sweat. She turned to look at Ash who was trying to catch her breath too. When she brought her head up, Ash was looking at her with a surprised look on her face. Then she realized why. Ash looked exactly like her.
They both stared at each other.

“WHAT THE WAMPA-POO??!!” they said in unison.

“Hey, stop copying me!” they both said again.

“No, you stop!” again they said.

“I knew IT!” Aero said. “I knew it; I knew it, I KNEW IT! They are twins!! Did I not say that?” Aero said.

You did say that,” Broze replied.

"That is awesome!" Juno exclaimed.

Ash and Echo just stared at each other. They looked exactly alike except Echo's hair was cut a little different. Finally, Kali started to talk.
"Oh crap, our first class is going to start in 5 minutes. Come on Juno," She said as she grabbed Juno away with her.
"See you at midday meal guys!" Juno said why being dragged away.
"Ya, we better go too." Aero said. " You guys can work out your little problem by yourself."
Aero, Broze and Nya all left the room for their morning classes as well. Ash and Echo just stood the field though. Ash was the first to break the silence.

What do you go say we go talk to the Council and see if they have anything to say to us?" Echo said with a smile.
"That sounds great to me," Ash said with a chuckle. Echo couldn't believe the council didn't tell them. Why would they try so hard to split them apart? They were supposed to be trustworthy. What am I saying? Echo thought. She wanted to be a part of the council when she gets older. It's just a dream though.
Echo didn't say anything to Ash on their way to the Council chamber. Echo was way too busy thinking about why they would do this to talk. It took them about 30 minutes to get in but Echo didn't mind, she wanted to hear what they had to say. As soon as Echo walked in she felt all the force at once.
Mace Windu spoke up first. Nobody else knew this, but he kind of scared Ash. When they walked into the room, Ash became more relaxed. There was so much Force-power in that room. It consisted of the most powerful Jedi in the Order. One day, she hoped to be a part of the Council. But that was just a dream.
As she and Ash walked to the center of the room, Echo felt everyone eye in the room stare at them. It was very uncomfortable. It was like being trapped by a pack of Rancor's. They stare at you then they eat you.
Mace Windu spoke up first. Nobody else knew this, but he kind of scared Ash.
“What can we help you with?” Mace Windu said with his hands folded in hi slap like he usually sat.
Ash and Echo both pointed at each other.
“Explain this,” they said in unison. Ash looked at Echo. How in the world could they keep saying the same thing like this? It was weird. Very weird.
Master Windu looked at Yoda, and then looked back to Ash and Echo. Yoda spoke up.
“Twin sisters, you are. Failed we have of keeping this a secret from you.”
“Obviously,” Ash said under her breath. Mace looked at her.
“Sorry master,” Ash said back.
“Control yourself, you must,” Yoda said.
“Yes master,” Ash said. Echo looked at her. What was she doing? Well, Echo wanted to yell at the council for not telling them too. She really didn't blame her.
“It’s unfortunate that you learned of each other's existence. But you must remember not to get attached to each other. That path of attachment can lead to the Dark Side. If you 2 cannot master that, then I’m afraid we may have to split you up. That would be a pity, because you both are very strong in the Force.”
“Thank you, masters,” they both said, bowed, and left the Council Chamber.“One more thing,” Master Windu said. “Ash, you will no longer go by the name of Ash Shy. Your last name is Chi, just as Echo’s.”
“Thank you, master,” then they walked out of the room.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Crystalgirl29 on July 7, 2009, 12:56:04 PM

Crystalgirl29 on
Crystalgirl29haha...sweet...Echo's side of the story!
nice...nice^^

Hey im mentioning ya'll in my story...is that cool?
& check it if ya get a chance:)

starwarsgeek on July 8, 2009, 6:33:16 AM

starwarsgeek on
starwarsgeeksweet!! your writin a story too???!!!
AWESOME!!!