Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - A padawan??

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 4 - A padawan??

Chapter 4 - A padawan??
Echo ran out and to her classes. She wanted to know how they had so much in common and never knew of each other's existence! She would meditate on it later! She made up an excuse saying that she was sick which Yoda didn't seem to believe but he didn't say anything. She couldn't focus anyway, all she could think about was Ash. When it was her turn to have a practice battle. It was no competition! If only Ash were here. Then they could have a battle and show how it's done!! Then when they went to the athletics again, if Ash would have been there she would have rocked the temple down. Finally once they got into the mechanics of a lightsaber then she could finally get Ash out of her mind. Well, for a little bit.
"Adjourned, class is." Yoda said " To your mid-day meal you may go."
Echo smiled she would finally get to see her friends again. Especially Ash, she swiftly walked into the cafeteria, you are forbidden to run in the halls unless you have a reason and Echo didn't think that Master Windu would except 'I wanted to see my friends' very well. Once she arrived she noticed only Broze was sitting at the table so she grabbed her lunch and sat down by him.
" What's up? Where is everybody else?" Echo asked.
" I don't know! Why are you asking me?" Broze replied angrily.
" What's wrong?" Echo asked seriously.
" How do two girls beat me?" Broze asked shaking his head. Echo busted out in laughing.
" I-" Echo started to say. She couldn't finish because Aero started to walk in with Nya, Kali and Juno.
" Uh Dude why are you sitting at the girls table? We are men!" Aero said with pride.
" Uh Dude we have no other friends If you haven't noticed." Broze said. Aero sighed then hid his face and sat.
Where is Ash? Echo wondered. As soon as she thought that Ash came storming in.
" Greetings." Ash said with happiness as she sat by Echo. Echo smiled.
"Achuta." Echo said " And, before you ask that means hello in Huttese."
" Oh. Sorry I was late, I had to exercise!" Ash said. They all sighed.
" Enough about boring wampa poo. Did you hear? There is a rumor that Yoda is firing Mace Windu!" Kali said, her eyes full of excitement.
" How many times must I tell you? It's not happening, Kali!" Juno said as Kali rolled her eyes.
" Mace Windu and Yoda are as close as a Jedi and his Lightsaber!" Nya said.
" Or as close as a Rancor and food." Broze said. Everybody laughed.
" Plus, I don't think Yoda has the power to "fire" him unless he turns to the dark side." Echo said matter-of-factly.
" Whatever." Kali said irritated.
It was about 15 minutes till' class started so they all went over to Ash's room except Kali of course who had to put on make-up before class. Echo tried some exercising with Ash and it wasn't horrible. Aero was just as amazing as Ash though. They were awesome!! Echo knew this wasn't for her but she kind of liked it. Ash kept looking at her though like as if she thought I didn't like it. Echo thought it was ok. This girl is amazing. We have SO MUCH in common.
" Uh guys, sorry but class is going to start soon. So catch ya after class!" Echo shouted as she ran out the door.
Once she got to her class, Yoda stood up straight and made sure he had everybody's attention.
" Young ones, If you are twelve chosen by Jedi Knights you will be. Advanced students will be tested. Everybody looked at Echo. She didn't blush she was so used to it, it was as normal as using the force. Ok maybe not that normal but she is used to it.
" Echo, will you stay after class with me? Ash will be here too." Yoda said, Echo nodded " Everybody else go to your quarters until Dinner-Meal." Yoda continued.
After everybody charged out the door, Echo ran to Yoda.
" Am I to be a Jedi?" Echo asked.
" A jedi you will be, but if you are ready now is not decided, that's why you are here." Yoda said
[/font][/font]

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment