Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Friendly Battle

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 5 - Friendly Battle

Chapter 5 - Friendly Battle
As soon as he said that Ash came running in.
" I didn't do anything this time! Jedi promise!" Ash said out of breath.
" That's not what you are here for. Testing to be a Padawan you are." Yoda said.
" That's what I figured. Since I never get in trouble." Ash said quickly. Echo couldn't help but laugh.
" Hmmm." Yoda said then let out a small chuckle himself. Then Mace Windu walked in.
" Greetings, girls. We have a test for you." Master Windu said.
" Bring it." Ash said full of pride.
" Uh, she means we are ready." Echo quickly put in. Mace Windu started to talk but shut his mouth the opened it again.
" Ok, the test in simple, you two must decide 5 of the same friends and you will battle them." Master Windu said with Yoda nodding.
" Aero, Broze, and Kali, Juno, and Nya" They said in unison. They didn't look at each other. They were almost used to it now. Echo had no idea why they said Kali. Well Ash has never battled her and Juno said she had improved.
Mace Windu looked at them odd then nodded. He grabbed his comlink and said something they couldn't hear. Soon, all of them came running down. Kali came down in curlers.
" What? Is there an emergency? I'm kind of busy here." Kali said pointing to her head.
" No. You all will be tested against Ash and Echo in a battle." Master Windu said.
They all groaned. Aero was against Ash and Broze against Echo for the first round.
Echo ignited her Lightsaber and ran towards Broze. She saw Ash flip. So then she did a barrel roll and slashed at Broze. He deflected it. She pushed out her hand and he went flying back. He came back limping from falling down hard. He flew at her his lightsaber in a stab. She jumped out of the way and he fell flat on his face. He got up his face red with embarrassment or from being slammed so hard.
" I'm out." Broze said limping to sit down while holding his face.
" Sorry!" Echo said full of worry. She turned over and saw Ash helping Aero up. She must have defeated him as well, Echo thought. Yoda nodded and out came Nya and Juno came out. Nya walked over to Echo. Juno walked to Ash.
Nya came at Echo full speed. Echo put power with power and they soon had got caught Nya in a Lightsaber lock. Surprisingly, Echo was stronger and started to see Nya's back bend backwards then she heard a crack. Nya fell on her back. Nya screamed. Nya got back up though not wanting to give up. Then she heard Juno yelp. Echo went at Nya in a flurry of slashes high and low. Nya reflected a few but then soon got hit deep in the right side of her stomach. She screamed as her face turned pale. She started to fall but Echo grabbed her and helped her sit down until first aid came down.
" Ok, Ok, I'm done! Don't hurt me!" Juno screamed.
" Oh, sorry Juno." Ash said apologizing.
Yoda and Master Windu looked at Kali.
" Yeah right! Did you see that? That is crazy! I'm out of here!" Kali screamed and ran out the door.
Echo hated this. She hated seeing the looks on her friends faces. It killed her. She could sense that Ash felt the same. They looked scared of them. Echo didn't want to hurt anybody unless they deserved it. Her friends did not deserve it. That's probably the whole point of this. So, they can see if they are ready inside. They knew they could do well with a lightsaber but they didn't know if they could handle hurting people who maybe they were close to them but then turned, maybe. Or just being away from their friends.
"Yes, Echo that is the point of the exercise." Windu said reading her thoughts. Ash nodded, also understanding. Then they were dismissed to their next class.
She enjoyed this class it was an advanced class, a small class it was with Adi Gallia teaching, well that's who it was today it always switched, which was good. You could learn different ways of doing things. Soon, she was called down by her friend Hiro she was Zabrak.
" Where are we going Hiro?" Echo asked.
" You're going to see the council, I think you're getting a master. You're going to be a padawan!" Hiro said full of joy.
" You're positive? Or have you been hanging out with Kali too much?" Echo said. Oka laughed.
" Well, I just overheard them." Hiro said.
" Oh well we will see, won't we?" Echo said as she walked inside and Hiro walked away.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment