Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Rahm Kota...

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 6 - Rahm Kota...

Chapter 6 - Rahm Kota...
"Sorry, Echo to have to keep distracting you from your classes but you have been chosen as padawan by Rahm Kota." Mace Windu said.
" Not to be rude, I am of course very grateful but I don't believe I have heard of him." Echo said.
" Fine that is." Yoda said nodding.
" Rahm Kota is a friend of mine. I met him on a mission when he was 18 and he only needed a few lessons then quickly became a Jedi Knight. It's not surprising that you have not heard of him, that doesn't make him any less capable though." Windu said.
" Of course. When may I meet him?" Echo asked wanting to see her master.
" Tonight in one hour. You will meet here. Your sister and her master will be here as well, numerous others as well." Master Windu said.
Yay! Who did my sister get? Echo wondered.
" Cin Drallig." Yoda said reading Echo's thoughts.
Oh she gets a well known Jedi. I don't! Why not? Echo thought.
" Understand I do. We wanted a well trained youngling to have him first. He is very capable." Yoda said.
" I didn't mean to-" Echo started to say.
" Its fine. You can go to your quarters the classes are over for the day." Master Windu said.
" Of course." Echo said then bowed then ran out of the room. As soon as she got in the room she jumped on her bed and screamed.
" I HAVE A MASTER!! I'M A PADAWAN!! OH YES!! OH YES!!" Echo screamed.
Then she saw her closet door opened and pulled out her lightsaber then she realized it was Ash. Hiding in my closet. She is so weird. Well, so am I. Echo thought.
" That was...odd." Ash said then laughed.
" Oh you did the same thing!" Echo said.
" What? Ok, maybe! So?" Ash said. Then they both started to laugh.
" Congratulations." They said in unison.
" Thank you." They again said in unison.
" I don't believe I have heard of Rahm Kota." Ash said first.
" Well, Mace found him when he was 18 and only needed a few lessons then quickly became a Jedi Knight. The council thought I would be a perfect fit. He is supposed to be very good. I'll tell you more about him after tonight. Now, we have done your favorite things now we will do mine." Echo said as she ran out the door.
They went outside. They took turns riding the swoop. Ash was having trouble at first but then got better. Echo was a pro. She did crazy turns! She was having so much fun! Her sister wasn't having as much fun but enjoying herself!
" Uh, Echo we have to meet our masters in 10 minutes and we have to shower!" Ash said full of concern. They took the swoop back and walked back into the temple.
" Well, see-ya in 5! Echo said then did barrel roll and ended up right by her door.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment