Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - My new Master

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 7 - My new Master

Chapter 7 - My new Master
She jumped into the shower put on her white jumpsuit then her brown cloak over top. Her hair in braids. This wasn't her usual way of dress but she wanted to make a good first impression. She actually didn't think she looked half bad. She ran downstairs and ran into Ash. Who wore a total her outfit. Which was cute and comfy.
" You look cute, but why are you all fancied up?" Ash said.
" I need to make a good impression." Echo said.
" You need to loosen up." Ash said as they walked in. Echo didn't reply, she was looking for her master. Then she ran into someone.
" Oops. Sorry. I'm Echo Chi." She said trying to be friendly.
" Why, hello. I'm Rahm Kota. I'm your new master." Kota said.
" Oh, Hello I...uh..." Echo said mumbling, unsure of what to say.
" No need to have any special greetings. I'm your master, and just because you're young doesn't mean I'm going to get soft on you. We take the hardcore missions, the one's most people are too afraid to do. Unless, you don' think you can handle it." Rahm said.
Me? I love danger! I don't want soft! He is perfect! Echo thought.
" I can handle it. I may be young but I am ready, I may not have major experience but I've got what it takes." Echo said.
" Me too, kid." Master Kota said. " Now, about me...
_____________________________________________________________________
They spent over two hours talking. They were the last people in the room. Ash had left almost an hour ago. He mostly talked about the battles he had been in and his missions.
Echo mostly talked about her battles in the temple and he was majorly impressed with the battle against Ash.
" Well, we have a mission tomorrow. So goodnight, Padawan." Master Kota said.
" Yes of course Master. Goopta mo bossa." Echo said.
" Hopefully my mind won't evaporate!" Kota said as he walked out the door smiling.
Echo nodded and smiled. She walked out and saw Ash laying on the floor. She smiled and kicked her.
" Who? What? When? Where?" Ash started to ask. " Oh it's about time!" Echo laughed,
" Sorry, Master Kota was so amazing! He is a warrior, he only goes on dangerous missions. He is full of courage." Echo said thinking back.
" Well glad you liked him. Master Drallig already knows me so we got along well." Ash said.
" Good. Good." Echo said. They then departed and went to their quarters.
Echo let out her braids and took off her cloak and jumped in bed. She fell asleep in 2 minutes.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment