Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - First Mission

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 8 - First Mission

Chapter 8 - First Mission
She awoke at 4. She said she would meet him a 5:30 this morning. So she went outside and started to make some repairs when she saw master Drallig walk in.

" Hello Ash. What are you doing down here? Did you- Wait, you aren't Ash!" He said.
" I'm her twin sister, Echo. She thinks very fondly of you." Echo said.
" She does? Well, good. I'm her master I don't think you have a master do you? Your sister is advance so.." He trailed off.
" No. I'm advance. I got my master the same time she did." Echo said.
" Oh. Good. Who?" Cin answered.
" Rahm Kota." Echo said with pride.
" Ah. He is a very good Jedi." Cin Drallig said nodding.
" Thank you. I think so too. Well I don't mean to be rude but I have to go." Echo said.
" I understand. May the Force be with you." Drallig said.
" You too."
Echo said and ran to the cafeteria, she was supposed to meet her master there, eat then go talk to the council about the mission. She sat down, waiting. 2 minutes later he arrived.
" Your early. Don't worry about impressing me, you are going to make mistakes, I'm going to make mistakes and you are held high by the council." Kota said.
" I understand, master." Echo said nodding.
" Enough talk, let's eat!" Rahm Kota said, Echo laughed. " What?" he said with a smile.
Once they ate they walked into the council room.
" Not easy, your first mission as a pair will be." Yoda said. Echo and Rahm nodded.
" You will be going to the Hoth System. We had sent some Jedi there 4 months ago and they never came back. We got a transmission and it was an assassin who has them captive."
" What is the physical description of this assassin?" Master Kota asked.
" That's the problem. In the transmission all it showed was a cave and we heard talking." Ki-Adi-Mundi.
" So, this assassin probably turned on the transmitter then ran somewhere else and just talked loudly from there?" Echo asked.
" Probably, but you need to find the Jedi then if possible the assassin or if it's a bounty hunter, it doesn't matter." Master Windu said.
" I understand." Master Kento said and was about to leave when Echo started to talk.
" Why were the Jedi there in the first place? Could it may have been a trap? Do we have more enemies than we thought?" Echo asked thinking hard. Kento stared at her, amazed.
" Good points. They went there because the attacks by wild animals started to increase and the people wondered why so we sent them down." Ki-Adi-Mundi said.
" We don't know much more so the rest you will have to figure out by yourselves." Windu said.
" I understand." Echo said.
" May the force be with us all." Mace Windu said then Rahm and Echo bowed and left.
" How did you think of all those points?" Rahm Kota asked.
" Yoda always said find a good opening and dig deeper. I didn't know why the assassin would take the jedi so I dug deeper and thought maybe they interfered with a plan." Echo said.
" Impressive." Was all master Kota said. Then he smiled. " Well young padawan we are going to Hoth so bundle up!" Echo smiled then nodded.
She ran up and put on a black jumpsuit and then white arm and leg warmers her hair down a white scarf and a white cloak. She packed a sack full of medical supplies, a heat blanket, warm-up beverages, protein bars and some more layers. Then she put on her utility belt with her Lightsaber, comlink, and a small knife.
" I'm ready Master Kota." Echo said smiling. He smiled then frowned.
" What's wrong?" Echo asked.
" This is going to be dangerous, and I don't want you to get hurt so stay behind me." Rahm Kota said seriously.
" Oh, you said you weren't going to get softie on me. What could happen?" Echo said.
" A lot. He mumbled under his breath.
They got into the transport, then the ship. After an hour Echo went up and looked at the controls.
" You mind I give it a whirl?" Echo asked.
" Hey, why not?" The female Twi'lek said. The Twi'lek whose name was Roe got up and showed her the controls. Echo had trouble at first then steadily got better. She had fun the realized she had better get ready for the mission.
" Thank you but I had better get ready." Echo said.
" I didn't mind. I liked it, you are a natural." Roe said.
Echo smiled and thanked her again and she went back and gathered her things and stretched.
" So, the mission plan is..." Kota asked wanting Echo to tell him, it was an exercise.
" We get down find the jedi and if possible get the assassin or bounty hunter."
Echo said. Her master nodded.
" Ok, good. So what did you bring?" He asked.
" I brought warm-up beverages, protein bars, heat blanket, layers and medical supplies. In my utility belt I have my comlink a knife and obviously my Lightsaber." Echo said as she thought back.
" Good. Hopefully we won't need medical supplies." Master Kota said.
" Hopefully." Echo replied quietly. The descending was bad, but it was Hoth, during a storm. The landing was smooth though. When they started to walk off Rahm thanked the pilot, gave her some money and walked off. Echo nodded and smiled then put in some more money.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment