Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Brrr!!

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 9 - Brrr!!

Chapter 9 - Brrr!!
Once she walked out it was cold. Very cold. The snow was hitting her hard. The wind was blowing so bad she almost fell over. Echo looked who was just standing there embracing it. She tried it too. She felt inner peace.
" Where are we going?" Echo asked as she saw her master walk and she ran to catch up.
" To find camp. Then we go from there. You always find shelter first because then if something happens you have somewhere to go." Master Kota said. Echo nodded. Practical. I need to remember that. She thought. Then she looked and saw a cave. Rahm must have seen it too because he began to head that way. Once they arrived in the cave she sensed something.
" You stay here and set up. I'm going to check what's inside." Rahm Kota said.
" Bu-" Echo started to say.
" Die on your first mission? How embarrassing." He said. Echo got the point.
She started to set up. She set the blanket on the ground and organized everything. Soon she heard a yelp.
" Master Kota!" Echo screamed as she ran towards her master with her lightsaber ignited and ready.
She sees a big white monster holding Rahm by the neck. She screams unable of what to do. He then struggles but pulls out his lightsaber and cuts off the animals arm. The animal falls back and he falls to the ground gasping for breath. While the animal is down she stabs the animal threw the heart.
" Are...are you ok?" Echo asks running to her master.
" Yes. She helps him back to the camp and gives him the warm blanket. She starts a fire and she knows it won't stay so quickly makes him a warm drink.
" You were amazing. I wouldn't have been able to get my Lightsaber with that thing grabbing my neck like that." Echo said with awe as she handed him the drink.
" Thank you. I knew if I didn't do something quick he would get you too so I bared through the pain and cut off his arm and you did the rest." Rahm said.
Echo nodded.
" Now rest. It's getting dark. I will keep watch for other animals, ok?" Kota said.
" Ok. Thank you." She laid down on her own blanket and quickly fell asleep. Soon, she began having nightmares. One's about an animal coming and taking her master and he not being there when she awakes. Then she desperately looks for him and finds him dead, half eaten. She awakes up in a jump.
" Nothing is going to happen to me. You have been having these dreams for hours you keep screaming and running." Rahm said soothingly.
" I know. I'm sorry. How do you know? How are you sensing that?" Echo asks.
" It's fine. I only know because you are talking in your sleep. Now sleep. I'll be there when you awake. Promise." Rahm Kota says.
" Jedi Promise?" Echo asks.
" Jedi Promise. He says back. Echo easily falls asleep with no bad dreams. She awoke at 3 A.M. and just as Master Kota had promised he was right there. She know saw how bad his wounds were. She felt bad. She should have got there faster done something productive besides screaming like an idiot. Echo thought.
" Well come on. Let's go. We are going to take a look around." Master Kota said.
She put on her utility belt and ran out beside her master. They walked around and started to sense a force presence. They walked inside when her and her master were grabbed. She screamed, then black.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment