Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Misery

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 10 - Misery

Chapter 10 - Misery
She awoke with scars all over her. She could barely move. Then a human female walked up in a white lab coat and fur gloves.
" We are Jedi. We don't want to hurt anybody we just came back for some jedi."
" Oh well good. They are here but I don't think you will want them." She said. The lady flipped on some lights and saw and the Jedi laying, dead.
" You are sick!" Echo screamed at her.
" Well, I was just testing them for an experiment and...well it wrong." The female said.
" I'm I your next subject? Well take me not the other man. Please." Echo begged.
" Well yes and if you cooperate I will let him free." She said.
" Ok. So are you going to kill me too?" Echo asked.
" No. We made some changes. You will only be observed not killed." She said.
" What do you want anyway? Echo asked.
" World domination. So I have to study for weaknesses and Jedi don't have many so I experiment with them." The lady said.
" Wow. We'll you won't figure it out." Echo started to pull but she realized she was locked in tight. She then felt a painful and terrifying shock go up her body. She yelped in pain.
" You aren't going anywhere. Do that again, the more painful it will become."
Echo didn't listen and pulled as hard as she could! She then felt as if she was on fire and screamed and weakened majorly.
" Now, let be civilized about this. I'm Yorra So Lu. Who are you?" Yorra asked.
" I'm Echo, Echo Chi." She said not wanting to argue.
" Well Echo, you will be tested tomorrow so I will let you see your friend before that happens, in case something happens." Yorra said as she walked out of the room.
Echo didn't reply. She was left hanging on a wall. She eventually drifted off to sleep. Echo had nightmares again. This time it was about her dying. The worst part was that it was right in front of master Kota. She woke up often hoping to see her master, but she never did.
She awoke and tried to figure out a way out of here. She looked at her lightsaber and it appeared nowhere. She sighed as Yorra walked in with Kota right next to her.
" You two may talk for a little while I get ready." Yorra said and walked away.
" What are you doing? I'm supposed to do the risking!" Kota said.
" No. You will be more helpful to the order. Plus, if you were to sacrifice yourself I would not be able to get out. Now, you can get out." Echo said.
" Echo you don't understand the power you hold. You are 9 and you are supposed to be 13 but again your here. You are just as much capable as I am. Please switch places with me.
" No. I'm sorry but I'm not going to let my master die right in front of me." Echo said.
" I'm not going to let my padawan die in right in front of me either." Kota said.
Then Yorra started to walk in. She sat down and smiled.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment