Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Pain.

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 11 - Pain.

Chapter 11 - Pain.
" This is the plan. So you don't feel lonely I will let your friend watch. First, I will electric shock you until you go unconscious then I will do the experimenting. Hopefully you will wake up alive." Yorra said.
Echo had no reply but nodded. Master Kota looked at Echo as Yorra put her arms up and spread apart hanging on the wall. Same with the legs. Echo was just hanging there. Then Yorra walked over to chair and pressed a few buttons. Soon Echo felt the shock at first not horrible then it got worse and worse until she was screaming at the top of her lungs begging for her to stop.
Master Kota sat there in pain, Echo sensed. He looked at Yorra who was smiling and said " Do you know I can just get up and kill you?" Rahm said.
" With what? You may be able to hurt me without weapons but I am loaded with weapons." Yorra said.
Echo knew he had no chance then thought what could happen? He is a Jedi. She then started to scream louder. Then again, blackness.
She awoke and realized that Yorra was draining her blood. Then Yorra looked up in shock.
" How did you wake up? You were not supposed to wake up!" Yorra screamed.
" You underestimated her. She is a very powerful." Master Rahm Kota said.
" I did not. You did some sort of Jedi thing didn't you?" Yorra asked.
" Why would we do such a thing to you?" Echo asked. Yorra pressed a button now it felt like she would explode. She screamed and cried for help. She saw her masters face drop. She saw tears in his eyes. Yorra finally let go. Echo cried.
" Would you stop?" Rahm cried. " That is a 9 year old." Master Kota cried.
" What did you do?" Yorra cried.
" Nothing! I promise!" Rahm Kota cried.
She pressed harder. Rahm couldn't stand it any longer. He jumped in the air, kicked Yorra in the face, she fell. He then picked up her blaster and shot her. He turned it off. He then grabbed his lightsaber and cut Echo free. She smiled. She felt his hands holding her. His fingers through her hair.
" Stay with me, Echo. Please." Master Rahm said.
" Ok..." Echo said in a shaky voice. She then felt the pain again. Rushing threw her. She then fell into unconsciousness.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment