Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Alive.

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 12 - Alive.

Chapter 12 - Alive.
She awoke at the Jedi Temple with her master standing over her in the First Aid.
" Good. You are awake. How are you feeling?" Her master asked. Echo saw and felt the relief on his face. Echo tried to move. It hurt but she could.
" Better. How are you?" Echo asked. He smiled.
" Good. I'm so glad you are ok." Rahm Kota said.
" Yeah me too." Echo said.
"Well, there are some other people who want to see you. Bye." Master Kota said as he walked out the door.
"Thanks. I owe you. Echo said " Goopta mo bossa."
" I'm more worried about your mind and your body not mine." Kota said with a laugh.
In busted Kali, Juno, Aero, Broze, Nya, and Ash.
" What do you think you were doing scaring me like that?" Juno said.
" You more important than fashion to me, that's saying a lot." Kali said.
" I'm glad you're ok." Nya said happily but full of concern all at the same time.
" Yeah. Who else would their to make fun of?" Aero asked with a smile.
" And who else could beat my butt?" Broze said then looked at everybody else " Ok don't answer that." Broze said. They all laughed.
" A half of a set of twins isn't cool not cool at all." Ash said.
Echo could tell she wanted to run up and hug her. Echo knew Ash didn't want to make it look like attachments though.
" Sorry, It was for the mission." Echo said in reply to everybody. They all left except Ash.
" I would of died if something happened to you!" Ash practically screamed.
" Well, I'm here so calm down, let the force flow through you." Echo said.
Ash stood and did exactly that. Echo smiled. Everything was ok.
Well, for a while.......

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment