Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - I love you, Ash.

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 13 - I love you, Ash.

Chapter 13 - I love you, Ash.
__________________________________________________________________
" No, the wire on the left you Gungan." Echo said.
" What left? Your left?" Ash asked.
" My left!" Echo said sighing.
" Oh. Well, how am I supposed to know?" Ash said.
" Uh, because we are on the Blade Energy channel and the other wire goes into the Cycling field energizers...Duh!" Echo said.
" Of course." Ash said under her breath. Then she laughed, so did Echo.
" Ok, we are almost done, aren't you having fun?" Echo asked.
" Is this lightsaber mine?" Ash asked.
" Sure." Echo replied shrugging.
" Then yes, I am having fun." Ash said. Echo started to crack up laughing. Echo started to notice that Ash would laugh then put on a sad face. She could sense she was sad.
She must not like this at all. Well, I'm not going to make her. I just thought this would be fun for them to do while I heal.
" Ash, we don't have to do this if you don't want to. I just thought it would be fun." Echo said.
" Oh, I am it's just..." She trailed off.
" It's just what?" Echo asked.
" Well, your condition it just makes me sad because I could have helped you." Ash said. Echo became confused.
" What? Ash, there is no way-" Echo began to say.
" YES! I could have helped you! I saw the whole thing! You were being shocked your were crying and screaming and I didn't even try to find you!" Ash said.
" At the time it probably had already happened when you saw it." Echo said.
" No, Yoda said it was present!" Ash said.
" Well at least you tried to talk to Yoda..." Echo said softly.
" Oh quit being stupid Echo! I'm selfish! I obviously care for no one but myself! I could have helped you!" Ash screamed. Ash started to throw things and stomp and scream. Echo started to get upset to see her sister like this, then she regained her cool.
" Ash... Be serious, what could have you done? If you came you would be as hurt as well, if you even found us!" Echo said seriously.
" That's what Master Cin said." Ash mumbled.
" That's why HE is the master. Besides you tried. If you didn't do a thing I might be a little hurt but you did so that's all that matters." Echo said.
" Listen to me I sound like a grandma." Echo said. Ash chuckled.
" I could have disobeyed the council." Ash said.
" You call me stupid, you could have been kicked out of the order. I would have slapped you to the unknown regions if you disobeyed the council!" Echo said with a smile. Ash smiled too. Ash ran and hugged Echo.
" Owww!" Echo said. She smiled though, knowing that people cared for her.
Ash started to take healing classes then try to heal Echo. Echo would be patient, even though sometimes her sister would mess up. She knew she was trying hard. She stuck with me this whole time so I'm not giving up on her. Echo often thought. Ash was very helpful in the end.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment