Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Training...

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 14 - Training...

Chapter 14 - Training...
Eventually, Echo was back to normal. It seemed like years, but it was only a few weeks. She went to her Master who said to get in touch with him after she fully heals. Echo had already been talking to him. He had been a source of major encouragement. She saw him walking in the hall ways.
" I'm fully healed. I'm ready!" Echo said happily. Master Kota stared at her.
" No, you are not. There is no way." He said.
" Yes! I promise, Ash has learned how to heal and she has been doing it on me so-"
" Fine. We will have a little battle. Meet me in the West Wing level 4 and room B 5 planetary rotations." Kota replied.
" See-you then." Echo said as if it was no big deal. In reality though she thought otherwise. She had just healed and now he is going to battle her. Uh, well he wants to see how ready I really am.
He just nodded and left. Echo knew she had to get much stronger if she was going to even be a sand-bat of a problem..........
" Ash!" Echo said banging on her sisters door. No answer. She took her bobby pin that was holding her braids and picked the lock. She knew she wasn't supposed to do that but it was emergency.
Echo got inside and ran to all Ash's exercise equipment. She saw that she had bars for chin-ups and pull ups on her walls and ceilings. Echo jumped up and started some chinups. She did 5. Then 10 then 15. Soon she was 30. At 35 she couldn't do anymore. She realized how weak she still was.
All of a sudden the door slammed open. Echo not knowing who it could be quickly did a barrel roll behind Ash's bed. All of a sudden she heard Ash mumbling to herself.
" I'm stuck in the temple all the time, while everybody else is going on missions!" Ash said. Ash walked over to her weights which was right behind Ash's bed. She saw Echo and stared.
" What are you doing? Oh, I don't care." Ash said.
" Missions end up whooping your butt in the end." Echo said. Ash smiled.
" You heard that?" Ash asked.
" Not if you don't want me to." Echo said.
" Then you didn't hear anything." Ash said with a smile. " What are you doing in here anyway?"
" Master Kota doesn't think I'm ready for missions yet so I'm going to have to battle him. I need more strength so I came in here for some exercising. " Echo said.
" I thought you hated exercising." Ash stated.
" No. I'm still weak though, I can only do 35 chin-ups." Echo said.
" Well, we can fix that..." Ash said with a grin.
________________________________________________________
Soon, Echo was better and stronger than ever! She was ready to battle her master.
They walked in at the same time. Her Master came in from the opposite side. He looked at her.
" Ok, come on we have a mission get ready to go." Rahm Kota said.
" What?" Echo said in surprise.
" You passed my test. I wanted you to build up and see if you could meet a challenge and you are stronger than ever before. I do not want to fight you, that is not my style."
" Oh. Good. I'll meet you down in a few." Echo replied smiling.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment