Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - Mission with my sis!!

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 15 - Mission with my sis!!

Chapter 15 - Mission with my sis!!
Echo soon began going on missions regularly. They would always be dangerous. Echo would learn something knew each time though. Her sister though would go on small missions, rarely. Echo started to get a strong build Ash was book-smart Echo knew. That was good. Echo couldn't have been able to stand being in the Temple so much.
Master Cin liked to stay in the Temple, but occasionally he would let Ash go on missions with other Masters, it was nothing normally exciting though. Just the regular routine thing. She never had a real chance to test her skills in the real world, Echo realized, until one day when she was 12 years old.
Echo and Master Kota were called down to the council. Echo figured another mission.
The council said they had to wait for another group. It was obviously a big assignment. A big assignment. A dangerous one. She then saw her sister. She smiled.
"What did you do this time?" Echo asked her. Echo hadn't seen Ash in exactly 9 months 2 weeks and 3 days.
Ash had not gotten much more muscular. Somehow she seemed different, but a good different. Echo sensed her surprise at her muscular build.
"Oh you know me, just the normal stuff," Ash said walking up to give Echo a pat on the shoulder. "But don't worry, you'll be as good as me someday," Ash said. Echo smiled.
"As if!" Echo said. There masters quieted them and guided them into the Council Chamber.
They all walked in and stood in the middle of the room.
"Greetings," Master Yoda said. "A mission we have for you."
"It requires a Master/Padawan duo team," Mace Windu said. "We're tracking a bounty hunter that has been leaving a trail of dead bodies all around the galaxy. Most of her victims have been Jedi. We've dispatched another Jedi group to find her a year or so ago, but all attempts have failed so far. We must take this person down before anymore lives are taken."
"Understood," Rahm Kota said. "Where are we to start looking for her?" Echo smile, her master always the first to talk.
"Her last known location was Kashyyyk. She's been on the run for a while now, so you may just be on a wild bantha chase," Ki-Adi-Mundi said. Echo tried to hold in her excitement because Ash would have thought her to think it was no big deal for Echo by now. Still, she gets excited every time.
"We'll leave immediately," Master Drallig said. Ash and Echo just nodded.
"May the Force be with you," Mace Windu said.
"And with you too," Rahm and Cin both said.
They all turned and left the Council Chambers. When they were outside, Ash said jumped for joy. Echo giggled.
"Finally some action!" Ash practically screamed.
"Padawan," Cin said, "don't get to over-excited. We may not even find this bounty hunter. Like Master Mundi said, it may just turn into a wild Bantha chase."
"Don't say that Master Drallig," Echo said. "After all, this is Ash's first real mission."
"Hey, I've been on missions before," Ash shot back, and then mumbled, "Just not cool ones."
Echo smiled. Somehow she figured that they were going to get action but, not the kind of action Ash wanted.
Echo laughed, she saw her master smiling.
Cin and Rahm told them to go back to their rooms and pack some extra supplies and meat them in the hangar bay. Echo ran back to her room as fast as she could, ignoring the people telling her to slow down. She did take a while getting her supplies though.
In her room she packed 4 of 11 Lightsabers. She grabbed protein bars and water and energy drinks and a comlink. She also grabbed her medical pack hoping she wouldn't have to use it. Especially on Ash. Well, she didn't want to do it on Master Kota either. Or Master Drallig. Just say we don't want to use it.
Then she put on brown jumpsuit in case she needed to blend in. She knew Kashyyyk had lots of trees. Her hair was in a low pony tail that was braided.
"Yes, where just waiting on Echo," Rahm said. Echo heard her master say as she ran down. She smiled.
"Echo Chi reporting for duty!" she announced. She looked at her sister and saw her smile. She liked going on a mission together. It will be fun, and probably dangerous if her Master was assigned to it.
"Good. Let's get going then," Cin said, and they all hurried on to the ship. Cin pulled Ash aside and gave her something. It was a small comlink. Echo smiled.
"I need you to keep this with you at all times Ash," he said. "It has a small tracking device in it, so if we ever get separated, we can find you."
"Got cha master, Ash said and ran to the back.
Echo meditated. Trying to see what would happen. She only saw bits and pieces but she did see that they fell into somewhere and her sister being horribly wounded. Not good. Not good. Echo thought sadly. She would not tell Ash. Ash would want to change it. Echo can't because Yoda said not to try and change it, because we would be changing the will of the force.
Master Cin came by, Echo sensed. She opened her eyes and he said to tell Ash we are getting ready to leave hyperspace. Echo nodded and ran back to Ash. She found her doing flips and practicing with her Lightsaber when Echo came in she dropped it.
"What do you think you doing?" Echo asked smiling.
"Nothing. Nothing at all," Ash said back. She used the Force to summon her lightsaber to her hand and attached it to her belt.
"What are you doing is a better question!?" Ash said.
Echo chuckled. "Oh, I'm just checking out the ship," she replied which was true. She really did want to.
Ash laughed. "You and your electronics."
Echo just shrugged. It was fun and it gave her peace.
"Well, we're about to come out of hyperspace so get ready. Master Cin wanted me to tell you that." Echo said remembering what Cin had said.
"Ok, thanks!" she said and Echo walked out of the room.
Echo went to check the ship and saw that the Sensor Dish was unstable so she tightened it up. The ship was ready. She smiled. She walked to the front to see Kashyyyk.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment