Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - What? NOO...

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 16 - What? NOO...

Chapter 16 - What? NOO...
"I can't wait to get down there!" Ash said sarcastically.
Echo chuckled. She actually loved Kashyyyk. It was so beautiful. All the trees, Echo loved to climb trees.
Echo then realized this would be a good time to work on personal attachments with her sister. She hadn't seen her in over three months so maybe that would help.
They landed on the outskirts of the city. The hid the ship inside a cave, and
Kashyyyk was as Echo thought, a beautiful planet. The air was damp, and there was almost a chill in the air. Echo was glad she didn't wear a cloak like her sister. She loved the breeze. They landed on one of the tree-top landing platforms and powered down the engines. Outside, there were a huge Wookiees waiting for them.
"I hope somebody here knows how to speak wookiee," Ash said.
"Don't you worry about that. I have a contact here. He's a smuggler that speaks basic. He'll be meeting us outside," Rahm Kota said.
Cin lowered the exit ramp and they all went outside. Ash stood beside her master while Echo stood beside hers. The huge wookiee walked right up to them. His hair was ruffled and long, and he wore and shoulder-pad armor.
"[Long time, no see Rrrahm Kota,]" the wookiee said.
"Greetings Baccachin," Kota said. "It's nice to see you too. Is there some place were we can talk in private?"
"[Ofcourrrse,]" Baccachin said. "Follow me."
They followed the wookiee through the tree-top city to a small tree house not far away from their ship. They walked inside the house and sat down at a wooden table.
"[Now, time to talk business,]" the wookiee said.
"Good. First of all, I need to know if we can get any information on a bounty hunter, Aurra Sing," Kota said. Ash looked over to Kota. He had a very strict look on his face.
"[Depends. How many crrreds you got?]" Baccachin asked.
Typical smuggler, Ash thought. Always wanting more money.
Kota reached into one of his pockets and took out some credits. Ash didn't see how much, but she guessed it was a lot because the wookiee smiled.
"[Okay, I guess that's a lot,]" the wookiee said.
"So?" Kota asked.
"[She's been herrre on Kashyyyk for a few days now, hiding out in the trrree's 2 levels below herrre. She comes up top at night, but nobody knows why,]" the wookiee said.
"Thanks, old buddy," Kota said and passed the credits over to the wookiee.
"[Good doin business with you,]" the wookiee said.
Kota got up from the table and walked away. Echo, Ash, and Cin followed.
"Looks like your contact payed off," Cin said. "Now we just need to find her."
"Our best bet is going to be to split up at night and keep a watch out for her," Kota said.
"Good," Cin replied. "For now, we should go back to the ship and get prepared to meet this Jedi-killer."
Ash and Echo followed behind their masters on their way back to the ship. She was silent while her master and Echo's master came up with a plan.
Suddenly, Ash felt a tingle go up her spine. She stopped dead in her tracks and put a hand on Echo's shoulder.
"Do you feel that?" she whispered to Echo.
"No. What is it?" Echo asked.
"I don't know. But whatever it is, it isn't good," Ash replied.
She took 2 steps in front of Echo and the floor under her feet fell apart beneath her. She screamed, and heard Echo scream her name. Echo took one more step forward, and the floor fell out beneath her too. She fell, and Ash heard their masters scream for them.
Ash kept falling, looking for something to grab a hold of, but before she could grab it, she went smashing through it. She tried to stay calm, but then she finally hit a huge tree limb. Her back smacked so hard she heard it crack, and then her head flew back and hit the tree too. Major headache. She heard Echo screaming, and then stopped abruptly.
Then, blackness.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment