Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Big Mouth- Shut it, Ash!

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 17 - Big Mouth- Shut it, Ash!

Chapter 17 - Big Mouth- Shut it, Ash!
Ash's clothes were torn to pieces, and her back was a dark purple. She had scrapes all over her body and was bleeding in multiple places. Her hair was an unruly mess. Ash guessed it was from falling through the trees. She also guessed that she looked like that too.
"Well aren't you just a ball of sunshine," Ash said. "Do you even know where we are?"
"I know we're in a ship of some sort, but I have no idea whose," Echo replied.
"Oh, that's helpful!" Ash said.
Then, a door in front of them opened. A tall woman with pale white skin and a red ponytail. She wore a red jumpsuit and had multiple weapons attached to her belt.
"So, my, my, my, what do we have here? I didn't realize you were twins until now. Twin Jedi. Very valuable," the woman said.
"Who are you!?" Echo demanded.
"Well aren't you feisty little one," the woman said. "I guess it won't hurt to tell you. You probably don't even know who I am. I'm Aurra Sing at your service."
"YOU! You piece of bantha fodder!" Ash yelled, and used the Force to slam the woman back against the wall. The woman grunted, but regained her balance. She walked right up to Ash and slapped her as hard as she could. Ash yelped in pain.
"How dare you speak to me like that? You are my prisoner, and I can do whatever I want with you. I would kill you, but I'm a little low on credits right now, and I'm sure the Jabba the Hutt could always use 2 more slave girls." Aurra then punched Ash in the stomach and kicked her in the knee. She heard her knee snap. She yelped again. She couldn't take much more. She heard Echo gasp.
"That is, if you survive the trip," Aurra added. She felt the room, leaving Ash in pain.
"You need to learn to keep your mouth shut," Echo said jokingly.
"Oh, shut up," Ash mumbled.
"How do you suppose we're gonna get out of this mess?" Echo asked.
"I just remembered!" Ash said. "My comlink! It has a tracking device in it! My master will be able to find us sooner or later."
"Let's just hope it's not too late," Echo said back.

Ash soon fell asleep. Besides there was nothing else to do, and she needed to keep her mouth shut as much as possible. Echo just sat, thinking, meditating. Every hour, Echo guessed, Aurra would send an electric pulse through the cuffs and shock them senseless. The shock lasted 30 seconds each time. Eventually, Echo could no longer think and blacked out.
She awoke when Aurra shocked her again. She awoke screaming. Aurra stood in front of her.
"Good morning, rancor breath," Ash said. She couldn't help it. She was prone to getting in trouble.
"You just don't know when to stop do you?" Aurra said. "Maybe this will teach you."
Aurra took a lightsaber, one Ash had never seen before, and ignited it. It's bright crimson blade shown on Aurra's face. Echo wondered where this piece of hutt slime got it. Aurra stepped closer to Ash and sliced the blade down Ash's arm. She moved it slowly, making it more painful. Ash screamed so loud she thought her lungs would burst. Echo couldn't take it anymore. She screamed.
"No! Please stop! She won't do anything more! Please stop!" Echo cried.
"This should be a lesson to you, young one," she said to Echo. "Keep your mouth shut and don't get on my bad side."
Echo nodded sending strength to her sister through the force.
Aurra started to walk out the door, and then stopped halfway.
"Oh, by the way, we on Tatooine, so I would suggest you get ready to meet your new owner."
She walked out of the room and the door closed.
"Ash, don't keep doing this. I can't take it anymore! Pull yourself together!" Echo said. She wanted to go and hug her sister but she knew this was not the time.
Ash didn't have anything to say. She needed to control her big mouth.
Aurra came in about 10 minutes later and released Ash and Echo's cuffs. But as soon as she let them out of those, she put another pair of electronic cuffs on them. Echo could barely move her neck. She knew what Ash was thinking- I wanted action, I wanted danger, she thought. Well I got it didn't I!
Echo nodded she remembered her first mission. She wanted action and danger and boy she got it. Echo was hoping that this wouldn't be any worse. Echo knew she and Ash would be fine.
Echo was more concerned about the Masters. Did Aurra take them too? She heard them screaming for each of us but could she have grabbed them later? Or found them useless and killed them? No, she couldn't have, Echo would have felt it. Her and master were too close. So for now, she can rule out the dead possibility. Echo wondered.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment