Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - Jabba's Palace...Ewww!!

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 18 - Jabba's Palace...Ewww!!

Chapter 18 - Jabba's Palace...Ewww!!
Aurra leaded them out of the ship. They were outside of a huge palace. Echo knew it was Jabba's palace. When they got to the door, it opened and they walked in. A male Twi'lek was waiting for them.
"[ Jabba is waiting for you,]" he said in Huttese. Echo knew that they figured she couldn't speak Huttese, but she knew somehow that would help her.
"Thank you," Aurra said, and pushed Ash and Echo forward. Ash almost fell down multiple times. Echo felt a little weak but she was ok. She felt so bad for her sister so she gave her some strength so her sister could walk a little.
They walked up to Jabba's grand audience chamber and stood in front of the Hutt. He was huge, and stunk like dead wampa. Echo wanted to slap him then and there, but she knew to wait.
As soon as Jabba saw the girls, he smiled, or at least he looked like her smiled. Even though they were all torn up, they were still beautiful girls. Echo knew they were decently pretty but if anybody looks at her she will slap them into the next galaxy.
"Glorious Jabba, I am in need of your help," Aurra said. The male Twi'lek walked you to Jabba and translated what Aurra said. Echo smiled understanding.
"I am not one of the riches people in the galaxy, and I am in need of money. So I offer you these 2 slave girls. 5,000 each. They are hard working and will serve you well. The one may be injured, but she will heal quickly. For her, I will except 3,500.Jabba nodded.
"Wa wanna coe moulee rah?" Jabba asked. When will I expect my payment, Echo knew he said.
"You can expect your payment as soon as you except my offer," Aurra replied. Echo figured by payment, they meant us.
Jabba considered this for a moment then said, "Tagwa," excepting the offer.
Aurra actually smiled. "Thank you, your highness." She smiles at this ugly beast and not us? She is worse than Echo thought.
A Gamorrean guard came up and took Ash and Echo away. Aurra walked up to Bib Fortuna and handed him the money. Ash turned around and watched as Aurra mockingly waved good-bye. Echo looked to her sister hoping she wouldn't say anything. Of course she did.
"You sleemo!" Ash yelled at her. Echo put her hand where her Lightsaber was supposed to be but sadly realizing it wasn't there.
The guards brought them into a small room and handed them two outfits. They were very revealing, and Ash and Echo paused before putting them on, but they didn't want to get into any more trouble. Echo put hers on realizing she had much more wounds then she thought, but she was ok. Echo helped Ash down but her wounds slowed them down immensely. When they were down, the guards came and go them and brought them back to Jabba's main audience chamber.
Jabba was a disgusting thing, and Echo wanted to stay as far away from him as possible, but obviously she didn't. The guards attached cuffs to their necks and attached chains to those that Jabba could hold onto. Echo felt trapped. Jabba yanked on the chains and brought both Ash and Echo over to him. Echo stayed calm knowing if they made a move it could be the end of them.
"Ewww…," Ash mumbled.
Jabba pushed them aside and had them sit down on his side. His skin was slimy and disgusting. Echo saw men look at her with wanting eyes, she wanted to pull out her lightsaber and chop their arms off but she knew she couldn't. Echo had been through a lot of missions and through a lot of hard times but this one may hit the top. Echo wanted to run and hug or sister or maybe slap her for her big mouth but most of all she want Rahm. Rahm would give her wisdom and help her through. All her sister seemed to be doing is get her in trouble but Ash always found ways to amaze her.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment