Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 19 - Me...Dance? Fine, into the Pit.

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 19 - Me...Dance? Fine, into the Pit.

Chapter 19 - Me...Dance? Fine, into the Pit.
Most of the time, Jabba just had them sit at his side. But then, a day or 2 later, Jabba had something else in mind.
Jabba started to speak to Echo.
"Chik youngee." He stated simply.
"You want me to do WHAT?" Echo said she doesn't dance! She isn't horrible but she is not dancing!
"Porkman Fa." He said angrily but startled.
Echo stood up and slammed her chain to the ground.
"No! There is no way I'm gonna do that! Not in Yoda's lifetime!" Echo said.
"What is he asking?" Ash whispered.
"He wants me to dance for him. In front of everyone! I DON'T DANCE, ASH." Echo said firmly.
Jabba just laughed.
"Gardo" He said. Echo frowned. He is so annoying with his guards.
Guards came in around Echo and formed a circle around her.
"Dumpa Kung" Jabba said. No, he wouldn't drop her. Not again. He pressed the button and she fell. She hoped her sister wouldn't fall. She didn't want her sister to die as well. Or see Echo die.
"Not again!" she screamed.
Ash looked down the hole and watched as her sister fell. Echo tried to motion for her to get away. Ash didn't pay any attention and was pushed down too. She fell on her back unlike Echo who had landed on her feet.
Echo came over and helped her up. "You ok sis?" she asked.
"Ya, I'll be alright," Ash replied.
Then, they heard a squeaking noise. They turned around and a large door was opening behind them. Slowly, Ash and Echo saw the form of a rancor appear behind the door. The beast roared so loud the walls shook.
"Ahhh! Bantha fodder!" Ash said.
Echo looked over to her.
"Where did you get your dirty mouth?" Echo asked.
"Never mind that now, let's just try to stay alive, shall we?" Ash said.
Echo gathered all her strength. Knowing that this could and probably would be the hardest battle of her life. She didn't even have a lightsaber. She looked around at her surroundings. She didn't see much but a bone. She decided her and her sister would have to rely totally on the force.
Then rancor was slow. Very slow, but it was massive, with the teeth the size of ten Lightsabers each.
Echo noticed that Ash was slow on her bad leg, but she managed to dodge a lot of the rancor's attacks by jumping or somersaulting over them. Echo using all her force ability was flipping and jumping to dodge the attacks. Echo saw Ash hide under a rock.
Bad move.
The rancor moved away from Echo and moved to where Ash was hiding. She was cornered. Up above, she heard Jabba's mighty laugh.
Echo tried to run up and hit him with rocks but nothing, he didn't even notice. She tried to kick, again nothing. She would have to wait until she thought of something.
The rancor moved his huge hand under the rock and grabbed Ash. It squeezed tighter. Ash yelled. Echo stood in pain watching her sister scream, possible to death. No. What am I saying? We are Jedi! We will survive, I just have to think of a way...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment