Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Saviors!! First Aid...Again!

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 20 - Saviors!! First Aid...Again!

Chapter 20 - Saviors!! First Aid...Again!
Soon, she heard exactly what she needed. Help. The masters came in with blaster shots and the humming of lightsabers.
The masters jumped down the hole and smiled at Echo, she smiled but then quickly frowned and pointed up. They saw Ash and Cin Drallig's mouth dropped as Rahm stared in despair. Then, Cin right went for the Rancor and jumped and stabbed it through the other side of its head. The rancor roared and dropped Ash. Echo ran and almost burst in to tears seeing her sister so weak. Rahm and Master Drallig finished the animal off with Master Kota hitting the final blow. Ash Master Cin ran up and grabbed Ash into his arms.
"Just in time," Ash said, starting to see stars. "I was beginning to think you weren't coming."
"Do you think I would forget you that easily?" Cin said smiling.
Ash smiled. She felt Cin move her hair away from her face.
They made their way out of Jabba's palace. Echo and Rahm lead the way, taking out any person that tried to stop them. Rahm had brought an extra lightsaber and gave it to Echo to use. If there was anybody near Ash, Echo would immediately slash them good. Right now she was not in the mood for negotiations, and her Master didn't stop her. They finally made their way back to the ship. Cin strapped Ash onto a medical cot, and tried to heal some of her wounds. Echo and Rahm got the ship out.
" Are you ok? I'm sure Cin can help, Echo, some of the wounds are horrible." Rahm said, pointing to a very large wound on her right leg.
" Yeah, I'm fine. I can go to the first aid at the temple." Echo said.
" Suit yourself, so what happened to you guys?" Her master asked.
" Well, we met your bounty hunter, she hurt us bad and Ash kept making nasty comments which got her slapped pretty bad. We were shocked constantly then she sold us to Jabba." Echo said. Rahm nodded memorizing her moves.
" I see. What got you thrown into the pit?" Rahm asked.
" Well first he put us in these outfits," Echo said pointing to her outfit. " Then he asked us to dance, I don't dance." Echo said.
" Well, there will be two people happy that you are wearing that outfit!" Her master said laughing.
" What? Who?" Echo asked, confused.
" Broze and Aero!" He said cracking himself up.
" Hey!" Echo said then started to laugh as well.
______________________________________________________
Once they arrived at the temple Ash and Echo went straight to the first Aid.
Their cots positioned right beside each other. Echo was ok in about 3 hours. She left and told everybody the story, while in her outfit.
During the whole story the boys would occasionally stare at Echo while she was in her outfit. She then force pushed them a little back. Then, they all walked right outside of the First Aid and said nothing for 7 to 8 hours. Finally, they were permitted in.

"Please, don't scare us again like that!" Echo said the first in.
"Man, these Chi girls," Broze said. "Always getting hurt on their first missions. How embarrassing!"
Ash tried to laugh, but it hurt when she tried, Echo tried to laugh but couldn't when she is seeing her sister like this.
Echo watch Ash's mouth drop in surprise on how different her friends looked. Now that they have Masters. Echo smiled, she had done the same thing.
"It's good to see you guys," Ash said.
"It's good to see you in one piece!" Nya said.
"And from what I've heard," Kali said, "you need to learn how to shut your mouth!"
Ash chuckled. She couldn't help it. It was her nature.
"Hey, what can I say? Either I say bad words or I turn to the dark side. Your choice," she said.
Everybody laughed. Then her master came in. Echo left but she did hear one thing...
"Get some rest Ash, and may the Force be with you," Cin said on his way out.
"You too master," she replied, and Ash went to sleep.
_____________________________________________________________________

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment