Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - Missing...

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 21 - Missing...

Chapter 21 - Missing...
Echo ran to find her Master, they had a meeting with the council in less than 10 minutes! She had checked everywhere...wait, she hadn't checked the Mess Hall. He was probably in there stuffing his mouth before a mission. That is so like him.
She ran in, hoping to see her master chowing down. No, he was not in there. She ran down to the outside of the Council Chambers, no. There was one last thing, his quarters. She took a pin out of her hair and picked the lock. He was not in there. All of his stuff was out laying around. Lightsaber markings on the wall. Then she searched around and she found a note. In big black letters it wrote:
HE IS OUR FIRST STEP, TO CONQUERING THE REST.
-Unknown
Echo started to shake. Conquer the rest of what? The temple? The Jedi Order? The world? Also, why her Master? Echo questioned.
She ran to Ash's quarters. She had just moved in there. Echo hangs with her all day except 2 hours. This incident had made her 1 hour late. She ran inside to see her sister look at her in shock.
" Why are you so late?" Ash started to say.
" Rahm is gone!" Echo said.
" What? Gone? Are you sure he isn't just stuffing his mouth?" Ash said.
" No, this is serious there was a note in his quarters." Echo said getting upset.
" You got in his quarters? Ash said then read the note. " Your worse than me!" Ash exclaimed.
"Did you check the council chambers?" Ash asked.
Echo nodded and ran. As soon as she made it to the chambers she busted in.
" Echo, not now-" Mace Windu starts to say.
" No. Echo says as she sees Windu's face drop. " Master Kota is gone."
" What do you mean gone?" Ki-Adi-Mundi asked.
" I checked the whole temple and I found this note." Echo said handing the note to Yoda.
" Confusing this is." Yoda says as he shows everybody else. They stare in shock.
" Where did you find this?" Master Windu asks.
" Uh...Er...his quarters." Echo says stumbling over her words.
" Why were you in his quarters?" Ki-Adi-Mundi asked.
" Now is not the time, we need to find Master Kota and see who is doing this and why." Windu stated. " Master Drallig and I will accompany you on this mission."
" Ok, what about Ash?" Echo asked.
" Help you at the temple she will." Yoda said simply.
" She is still healing and we can't risk to put her in anymore danger." Ki-Adi-Mundi said.
" Ash can give you information from the data computers at the temple and can arrange rides and will keep communications up here at the Temple." Mace Windu said. Echo nodded.
" You are dismissed." Ki-Adi-Mundi said.
" May the Force be with us all." Mace Windu said.
Echo nodded and left. She ran to tell Ash the news.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment