Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Trackers...

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 22 - Trackers...

Chapter 22 - Trackers...
" What? Ash asked after hearing the story, " I'm stuck here, once more?" Ash asked in fury.
" You can't even walk." Echo said seriously.
" I can...kind of." Ash said mumbling.
" Well, you think it's hard for you?" Echo asked angrily.
" I understand, I'm sorry." Ash said.
" Well, let's form a plan." Echo said with a smile.
" Oooh, a plan. I like plans!" Ash said excitedly.
15 minutes later they had one option, they had to interview people here in the temple, because obviously no one can get through the temple's security.
" Echo, I hate interviews! If they don't tell us what we want can we blast them into oblivion?" Ash asked.
" What? Are you stupid? No!" Echo screamed.
" Sorry. Can we blast something into oblivion?" Ash asked.
" WHAT!!?? Are you sick?" Echo asked.
" Uh, yes! Have you seen me lately?" Ash asked.
" Oh shut up you tauntaun." Echo says.
" Ok, I suggest we interview the oldest since they are the most capable of pulling something like this plus, they are idiots." Ash said.
" True. Let's ask my mas-..." Echo started to say. " I mean Master Drallig."
" Echo-" Ash started to say.
" Forget it. I will go talk to your Master about it, and you think of more ideas." Echo said and ran out the door.
After ten minutes she found Master Drallig.
" Echo, I heard about Rahm and the mission and I just wanted to let you know, I will be here for you." Cin said.
" Thank you but no need for dramatics Master Drallig. Me and Ash are wondering if we can interview some people here in the temple. We know that no one can get in through the temples security so it has to be someone in the temple." Echo said.
" Fine idea, Echo. You do know that it would take months to interview everybody in the temple." Master Drallig stated.
" Point. I think we can start with the older ones since they are the most capable and then branch off that." Echo said.
" You are approved to proceed." Cin said.
Echo nodded and left. She ran to Ash's quarters and busted in.
" Ok, Ash you can stay here and interview but I have to go find my Master." Echo said.
" What? I'm not being gone stuck in this prison by myself!" Ash yelled.
" Well, sorry." Echo said.
" Whatever. Where in the galaxy do you plan to look for him?" Ash asked.
" That is where you come in." Echo said handing Ash a comlink. " I will be checking his quarters for more clues, then I will be on my way." Echo said.
" You think the council is going to let you go where you want?" Ash asked.
" You think the council is going to stop me?" Echo said surprised but smiling and left.
" Uh, YEAH!" Ash said.
" Well, if they want to stop me they can kiss my wookiee." Echo said as she walked out, letting her sister's mouth drop.
She walked to her Masters quarters. She started to pull the pin out of her hair. Then put it back in. She turned on her lightsaber and made a hole and went in.
" I was getting tired of that." Echo said to herself.
She looked inside and she heard something beeping from her Masters closet. She opened the door and found a tracking device. Echo wasn't sure what it was tracking but hopefully something good. Like her master.
She walked back to her sister quarters. When she walked in she held the tracker in her hands and showed Ash.
" Oooh, sweet. What is it?" Ash asked.
" Well, if you knew anything about anything you would know that it was a tracker."
" Oh. Is it tracking your master?" Ash asked.
" Maybe, I'm leaving and I want you to tell me where they, whoever they are, are going." Echo said.
" Sure! I get to do something!" Ash said excited.
" I'm going to talk to Mace Windu then Master Cin." Echo said and left.
She ran through the halls not paying attention to the people staring. She soon ran into Mace Windu.
" Greetings, Echo. I was just looking for you." Mace Windu said.
" Ok, well I have some news, I found this tracking device in his quarters. I don't know what its tracking but it's going fast and I think it's a clue." Echo said.
" Good. I will follow it and you stay here and gather more information." Windu said.
" With all due respect Master Windu, I wanted to go while Ash gathered more information." Echo said quietly but firmly.
" No." He said.
" I'm going. If I have to follow you, I will." Echo said seriously.
" I somehow knew you were going to say that, meet me down here in 10 minutes and be ready." Master Windu said.
" Ok." Echo said happily as she was going to her quarters.
She skipped to her quarters. Finally! They were making progress! Echo thought. Once she reached her room she looked at the tracking device again. They were in...Coruscant. Coruscant? That is really close! She packed 3 extra lightsabers and a comlink.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment