Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 23 - Searching...More Missing!

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 23 - Searching...More Missing!

Chapter 23 - Searching...More Missing!
She ran to Mace Windu.
" Master Windu! They are extremely close!" Echo practically screams, as she shows him the tracker.
" Actually, Echo...it appears to be deep down in the temple!" Mace Windu said.
" What the wampa poo? Uhh...I mean, really?" Echo says.
" I thought you said you looked everywhere!" Mace Windu says.
" Well, sorry that I didn't look in the vents!" Echo almost yells.
" Control your anger."
" Ok master, well let's just look around. I will give Ash the tracker and she will tell us where they are going." Echo said getting back to the subject.
" Good idea. Get moving! I will be right here." Mace Windu stated.
Echo ran back to Ash's room as fast as she could again. She was getting a good work-out today.
She burst into Ash's room, and Ash just stared at her.
"Ya know, you could learn how to knock," Ash said.
"Now is not the time for jokes," Echo replied.
"Dude, when did you turn into Mace Windu?" Ash said.
Echo couldn't help but smile. Mace was always saying that.
"Ok, I need you to take a look at this tracker and tell us exactly where the signal is coming from," Echo said.
"No problem," Ash replied. "I just need to go to the Archives room for a computer."
Ash got up from her bed and walked slowly to the Temple Archive room. Echo was stuck walking slowly behind her.
When they got to the Archives, Ash grabbed a computer and started working. She was kinda a computer whiz, but so was Echo. Ash hooked the tracking device into the computer and started working. It didn't take her long to find the signal.
"Ok, it seems the signal is coming from the very lowest level of the Temple under the south-west gardens," Ash said.
"Thanks sis!" Echo thanked her.
"Anytime, anytime," Ash said.
Echo started to leave, but then stopped.
"You do have that comlink I gave you right?" Echo asked.
"Right here," Ash said showing her the comlink.
"Okay, good. You'll need to stay here and tell us the way to where the signals coming from. That ok with you?"
"Sure, I ain't got nothing better to do," Ash said.
Echo ran back to where Mace Windu and stopped in her tracks.
"Are you ready to start looking?" Echo asked.
"Ready when you are," Mace replied.
"Ok, Ash is in the Temple Archives tracking us so we know where the signal is coming from. She's gonna show us the way." Echo said.
" Good. How are we going to keep in touch?" Mace Windu questions.
" We have comlinks." Echo says then checks to make sure they are working " Echo to Ash." Echo says to Ash through the comlink.
" Ash here. They are still on the lowest level in the temple, under the south-west gardens." Ash says repeating the information for Master Windu.
" Good. We will go down as far as possible then you tell us from there." Windu says.
Echo and Master Windu start down and soon Echo has no idea where in the wampa poo they are going. Mace Windu seemed to though.
" How do you know where are you going?" Echo asked amazed.
" I let the force guide me." Mace says.
" Oh. I'm going to try that too." Echo says. She begins to try. She closes her eyes and rams into a wall. Mace Windu stared at her then kept walking. Echo tries again, but with her eyes open.
" Echo to Ash, we are as far down as possible." Echo says in the comlink.
" Ash to Echo, do you see a door on your left?" Ash asks. Echo looks.
" Echo to Ash, Yes I see a door." Echo says happily.
" Ash to Echo, Good, now open it." Ash says " Also, can we stop saying Ash to Echo?"
" Yes." Echo says with a chuckle. She puts her hand on the door handle. She feels a shock, she stumbles back.
" The door is wired, it shocked me." Echo says into the comlink.
" Oops. My computer even says all that information at the bottom, I forgot to tell you."
" Thanks." Echo says then turns to Mace Windu. " How are we going to get in?"
He smiles and turns on his lightsaber, he chops off the handle. Echo kicks the door open.
There is nobody in there. Then they hear a beep. It gets louder, and louder and faster.
" RUN!" Mace Windu says. Mace Windu gets safe but Echo doesn't get far enough and gets slammed into a wall from the blast of the grenade.
" That has happened twice today!" Echo says angrily as she tries to get up.
" What in GALAXY are you two doing down there? Never mind, I don't want to know." Ash says scared.
" You led us into a trap! It blew up!" Echo says screaming into the comlink!
" Sorry!" Ash says apologizing.
" I think one of the younglings would have been able to help us more than you!" Echo says.
" I will say a nasty comment back after I answer this." Ash said, getting a message. Mace Windu grabs the comlink.
" We will discuss this later." He says.
" Oops." Ash says. " Hang on for a sec though."
Echo waits, and waits. Mace Windu starts getting impatient.
" We are in the middle of a mission and she is talking to her friends!" Mace Windu says.
" She has...problems." Echo says. Mace Windu actually laughs.
" Ok, I'm back. Sorry but, AERO IS GONE!" Ash screams into the comlink.
" What? Like Master Kota?" Echo asks.
" Yes! Broze is worried sick! His only friend is gone!" Ash says.
" That was rude, Ash!" Echo replies.
" Well its true..." Ash says quietly.
" Now is not the time, Ash, warn the temple that people are missing, the temple is under lockdown." Mace Windu says. Echo's mouth drops like a sand bat after hitting a pole.
" Uh...Ok. I'll be back soon!" Ash said. " Ok maybe, I'm still slow." Ash said.
" Oh, great we picked the slowest person in the temple to get a very important message heard." Echo says smiling.
" Well, her and Yoda." Mace Windu says.
" Wow." Echo says amazed that he would say that.
" Well he is!" Mace Windu says. Echo starts to laugh really loud. Windu smiles.
30 minutes later.
" Ok, I'm back! Everybody is warned." Ash says. Then Echo feels something. She feels somebody being hurt. Master Kota.
" You feel it too." Mace Wind says " We better hurry."
" We have nowhere to look." Echo says depressed.
" Don't worry, we will find him." Mace Windu said putting a hand on Echo's shoulder.
" Ash, do you have any information?" Echo asks.
"Wait a minute....is that Aero? Hey Aero! Hey where have you been?" Echo heard Ash say.
"Oh nowhere," Aero said. "Just walking around...learning some new tricks."
There was silence for a minute, then Echo heard Ash scream.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment