Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 24 - Let's go!

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 24 - Let's go!

Chapter 24 - Let's go!
"ASH!! What's going on? Do you read me?"
All she got was static. Echo tried again.
"ASH? WHAT HAPPENED?!"
Then, a voice she didn't recognize picked up the comlink.
"I'm sorry," the person said. "But Ash will be unavailable for a while."
Mace took the comlink from Echo's hands.
"Who is this?" he asked.
"You don't need to know that at the moment," the person said. "But I have hacked into your computer system, and in one hour I will broadcast my demands on the holonet through the Temple. If you are not able to meet the demands, then the padawan and the man will die." They heard some whispering in the background, like someone was arguing with another person, then the whispering stopped.
Echo's heart dropped. She couldn't let her sister die. Not like this. Also, she couldn't let her master die. No.
"Ok," Mace responded, "Just don't try anything stupid."
"You would like that wouldn't you?" the voice said, then cut the connection.
Echo looked to Mace. "We have to save Ash!" she said.
"Echo, there's nothing we can do for her until they tell us in an hour. Then we'll be able to come up with a game plan," Mace said.
Echo then felt something, like pain. Somehow though it wasn't her. Someone close to her, was in pain. Ash.
" Ok," Echo said unconvinced. She needed to do something. They needed to warn somebody! " Uh, I have to go to the bathroom." Echo said.
" Ok, make it quick." Mace Windu said.
Echo ran to the vents. She closed her eyes. She saw Ash screaming. She heard Rahm yelling in the background. Then she saw her sister being injected with something. Ash screamed louder. Then she heard Aero in the background. No, we can't kill her! Aero was taken captive too. He must be trying to save her. He is nice inside. She wanted to see her sister, Echo had to help her. Echo has to get help. Or free her sister and her master, either would be fine. She climbed inside. It was a tight fit. She turned right, then left then she saw an opening. She peeked through a hole. It was just a hallway. Good. She got out. She starts to walk to the Chambers, hoping to find someone. She runs into Shaak Ti.
" I'm sorry Master Ti, but we have a major problem." Echo says.
" Of course, what is it?" Shaak Ti asks.
" It's a long story but, Aero is acting weird, Rahm and Ash are trapped and there are a few people are trying to take over the temple and if we don't meet their demands they are going to kill Rahm and Ash." Echo says.
" Oh, wow. Uh, we have to go and get Master Windu!" Shaak Ti says.
" No, he is down in the lowest level he wants to wait! I was down there with him but I snuck up." Echo says uneasily.
" That, we will discuss later. We need to make a plan." Shaak Ti says.
________________________________________________________

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment