Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 25 - Bombs! Plans! Computers!

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 25 - Bombs! Plans! Computers!

Chapter 25 - Bombs! Plans! Computers!
1 hour later, they had a decent plan. They started to walk out but then a hologram popped up out of the table in the command center.
Everybody in the hologram had hoods on to cover their faces.
" All of the captives will die if you do not meet my commands." An unidentified leader said. " To prove my point, I will show you the captives."
Soon on the screen, they showed Rahm unconscious hanging on the wall beaten badly.
Echo gasped. " Oh, no. Oh, no." Echo whispered. Shaak Ti looked in shock.
The screen then showed Ash was being held by her hair and with a lightsaber held to her neck. Under her eyes were black. Her skin was fading, she was pale.
" We are in deep." Echo said, in tears.
" She will be ok." Shaak Ti says. Then the screen turns to the leader of the group again. Echo wants to kill him. Kill him then and there. Strike him where he stands.
The man started to talk again.
"The padawan will be fine, if she gets the antidote, which only I have. It was a poison of my own design. She will be dead in a matter of hours. The man put up a good fight when we captured him, and we would have killed him right then and there. He is severely injured and needs medical attention soon. If he doesn't get any he will die too."
Suddenly, the sound of Mace Windu's voice came over the intercom.
"What are your demands? he asked.
"My demands are simple," the leader said. "I want the Temple. Easy as riding a land speeder. And, I want all the younglings and padawan's to stay inside, so they can be trained under my teachings."
"I'm afraid that's not possible," Mace Windu said.
"Then, the padawan will die, the master will die, and everyone else will die. I have the place hardwired with explosives If anyone tries to escape, this whole place will go up in flames like Mustafar."
Mace Windu stuttered. "Just don't do anything stupid, ok? We need time to decide what we're going to do. I have to meet with the fellow masters. It's protocol."
The leader was silent for a minute then said, "Ok. But you only have one hour to decide. I'm taking any chances, and if you don't have your decision in an hour, I will start killing the hostages on the live holonet. I'm sure you don't want the younglings seeing that."
His connection broke off. Echo was balling.
"That changed our plans." Echo said, crying.
Shaak Ti sat nodding, thinking.
" Echo, if you want to save your sister and your master, I think I may have a plan." Shaak Ti said.
" What?" Echo asked wiping the tears off her face.
" I heard you were good computers. You and your friends can try to hack on the computer and try to deactivate the bombs. While you are doing that the adults will think of a way to get the hostages safe." Shaak Ti said.
" Got it. I'll get all the kids, and you get the adults." Echo said, then they departed.
Echo ran to Broze, she knew he could help him find everybody and he was always in the mess hall.
"Broze I need your help," Echo said.
"Anything. I saw the holonet broadcast. To tell you the truth, I'm kinda scared. For Ash, and Rahm, and....me!" Broze said.
Echo grabbed his shoulders and shook him.
"Pull yourself together, man!! You're a man! You can do anything!" Echo said.
Broze considered this, then said, "I don't want to be a man! I want my master!"
Echo shook her head.
"Listen. I need your help. You know a lot of people in the Temple and I need you to help find the people that are good with computers. There are bombs in the Temple and we need to get them deactivated in less than an hour."
"Okay...I'll try," Broze said and followed Echo.
"First we need to find Nya and Juno. They're pretty good with computers, and I'm sure their worried sick about Ash. Then, there's a few more people I know that might be able to help," Broze said.
Echo lead the way to Nya and Juno's rooms and got them to come with them. Then they went in search for Broze's other friends, which weren't that many.
When they were done, the snuck into the Archive room and got on a group of computers. Their group consisted of a mon calamari, 4 more humans, a rodian, and a togruta. 11 total people. They didn't even bother to get Kali.
Echo was the best on the computer. She quickly found the radiation signals that led them to the bomb. The sliced into the programming of the bombs and tried to deactivate them, but she had to be careful. Time was running out. When she got close to deactivating the bombs, her computer screen went black. Then, the lights in the Temple went out.
"AWOOGA!" she said. This caught everyone's attention.
"What happened?" Nya asked.
"I was this close to deactivating the bombs then the stupid power went out!" she said.
Then, on a table near, a hologram came up. It showed again the leader of the group and Ash and Rahm in the background. They looked worse.
"Well, It seems like someone has been trying to deactivate my bombs," he said. "I'm afraid I can't let that go un-noticed, so I have a little surprise for you."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment