Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - Suprises...Decisions...

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 26 - Suprises...Decisions...

Chapter 26 - Suprises...Decisions...
As soon as he said that, the door on the far side of the Archive room opened, and a group of about 20 shadows stood waiting. Simultaneously, they all ignited crimson red lightsabers.
"Kill them," Echo heard the leader say.
"Oh fodder," Echo whispered to herself. "Okay everybody, get ready for the fight of your life!" she yelled. She heard her friends ignite their lightsabers and saw them charge up to the dark jedi. Echo stayed on the computer, trying to see if she could get it back up and running.
She heard screams from her friends, but also from the enemies. She had to work quickly. Eventually, she got the power up and running for a single computer. She silently congratulated herself and kept going. She sliced back into the bombs and eventually got them deactivated. It was one of the hardest things she had ever done. She had to be extremely careful, or else one of the bombs could have went off by itself. She got off the computer, and turned around. There was a Dark Jedi running straight towards her. She dodged his attack and kicked him into the computer. It was sad to see a good computer go to waste.
She ran out of the Archive room, leaving her friends to finish the battle. She wanted to stay and help, but she had to get this information to the masters. She ran as fast as she could and finally met back up with them in back in the command center.
"Masters! The bombs are deactivated! But my fellow friends are under attack by a group of Dark Jedi. You have to help them!" Echo said, out of breath.
All of the masters where in there, along with a few Jedi Knights. Master Adi Gallia spoke up.
"I'm sorry, but we cannot help them. We have managed to find the spot in the Temple where they are keeping the hostages. We have to go rescue them and arrest the Dark Jedi," Adi said.
"I disagree," Mace said. "Half of the masters should go and help the padawans while we take a small group to attack the Dark Jedi, that way it's more inconspicuous. Myself, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and Yoda."
"Agree with this, I do," Yoda spoke up. Echo hadn't even seen him in the room.
"Agreed. Then let's get going," Ki-Adi-Mundi said.
" What about me?" Echo asked.
" You need to go back to help your friends." Ki-Adi-Mundi.
" No. I'm going with you." Echo said firmly.
" I agree with Echo. Echo could be of help." Mace Windu said.
" We need to get going then." Adi said. All the Jedi departed.
As they walked, Echo was preparing for the loss of her master and sister. I will NOT turn to the Dark Side if they die. Well, being realistic will I? NO I WON'T!
" Ok, the game plan is this. We know the group is hiding under the south tower, so we need to take the lower corridors from the north tower and ambush them," Mace said.
"Sounds great to me!" Echo said.
They all headed to the north tower and started down, to the lowest level of the Temple. It was extremely dark, considering there was no power. They used their lightsabers to lead the way, but tried not to make too much noise. Eventually, they reached the south tower. At the end of a hallway, they saw a light shining beneath a door.
"This is it," Mace said. "Are enemies are behind that door. I can sense them. They are relying heavily on the Dark side."
Mace looked over to Echo, his face was purple from the shine of his lightsaber.
"Echo, this my turn out to be the fight of your life," Mace said to her.
Echo gulped, and followed the masters down the hallways. Just before she reached the door, she saw Ki-Adi-Mundi focusing on the door. Inside the room, she heard people screaming. Echo looked over to Ki-Adi-Mundi.
"What did you do?" she asked.
"Just made a little distraction," he said.
Mace Windu Force -shoved down the door and pushed it into 2 more Dark Jedi.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment