Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Aero?? Master Kota! Ash!

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 27 - Aero?? Master Kota! Ash!

Chapter 27 - Aero?? Master Kota! Ash!
The leader stood in the middle of the room with another man behind him holding Ash. The both wore hoods. Echo and the masters stepped into the room. Ki-Adi-Mundi's unforeseen attack had taken out over half the group.
"Ah, Master Windu," the leader said. "I was wondering how long it would take you to get here."
"Who are you?" Mace asked.
"You don't need to know that," the leader replied.
"Know him, I do," Yoda said. "An old padawan of mine, he was. Turned to the Dark Side, he has."
"And I'm quite happy with the decision, actually," the man replied. He then snapped his fingers, and a younger man in a hood stepped up.
"I'm sorry master Yoda, but I'm afraid I can't let you all leave here alive," the leader said.
5 Dark jedi stepped up behind them and they all ignited red lightsabers, including the young man. The 5 older people stepped up and attacked the Masters, but they left Echo alone. Then, the younger man stepped up. He jumped at Echo and she blocked his first attack. He began to pound down her defenses with a very fast rally of lightsaber attacks. Echo blocked them all and tried a few attacks of her own. She launched into a high jump over his head and attacked from up high, but he blocked the attack and moved away. Echo landed and spun around to meet his blade again. They were in a lightsaber lock. Echo looked closer and saw strange yellow tattoos on the boy's face.
No, she thought, that can't be Aero. There's no way.
Echo Force-pushed him back and he went flying into the nearest wall. Echo looked over at the masters and saw that they already had 3 of the five men down and were working on the forth. Then, she walked over to the younger man. She held her lightsaber aimed his neck. She walked closer to the man. His hood had come off to reveal a young Kiffar man.
"AERO?! WHAT in BLAZES are you doing?!!" Echo said. All the Masters looked at her. They had finished and seen who it was as well. Aero wasn't nice inside. He was pure evil. Why did he try and save Ash though? He does still have some good in him. After I whoop his butt I will take and turn him good again. Echo thought.
"Aren't you surprised?" the leader said. "Surprised to see one of your own turn against you?"
Echo got really mad, but she tried to control it, for Ash and her master's sake.
Mace Windu stepped forward, then stopped.
"Take one more step and I will blow this Temple to oblivion!" the leader said.
Mace Windu kept walking, and the leader took out a small device and pushed a button. When nothing happened, Windu said, "We have deactivated your bombs. Your trapped. There's nothing else you can do."
"I still have one more option," the leader said. He ignited a deep red lightsaber and attack the masters. Aero got up and then started to attack Echo again.
Echo dodged most of his attacks, then counter-attacked. The Dark-side had really made Aero more cunning and inventive. He was using moves Echo had never seen before. Aero attacked high and Echo blocked the attacks, but then Aero maneuvered his feet under Echo's and tripped her. She fell down on her back and Aero was there pressing his attack harder. Echo kicked him in the back and he went flying over her head. She got up and turned around. Aero was already up on his feet and running towards her. When he got close, Echo slipped under his lightsaber and grabbed both his arms. They struggled back and forth. Echo wouldn't let go for anything. Then, when the time was right, she let go and formed her free hand into a fist. She aimed it towards his face and stopped an inch away. Aero had his eyes closed, then opened them to see a huge fist in his face. Then, Echo opened her fist and sent an incredibly strong Force-push through her arm and out her hand. Aero went flying back. He smacked against the wall so hard she heard his back crack. Echo felt really bad, but he had turned to the Dark Side, so he got what he was coming for.
Echo looked over to the masters. They were still fighting the leader. Rahm and Ash were laying against the back wall, both unconscious. Time was running out for them both.
The leader backed away from the fight and took out a small viol.
"Inside this is the antidote for the girl. You kill me or don't agree to my plans, the antidote goes bye-bye," he said.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment