Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 28 - Ash...Dying...

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 28 - Ash...Dying...

Chapter 28 - Ash...Dying...
"Well we've already established that we're not going with your plans. And you're going to jail!" Echo said.
Suddenly, out of the corner of her eye, Echo saw Ash move. She tried to sit up, but instead she just laid back down nest to the wall.
"It's okay...don't do anything he says," Ash said incredibly weakly. She was shaking as she said it. "You don't have...to worry about me."
" Ash-" Echo started to say.
" No, it's ok. I'm willing to accept my fate...for the life of all the other Jedi," Ash said again.
Echo didn't like hearing sister say that, but she realized that it was incredibly brave, and something a real Jedi would say.
"Okay, now that we're done with this love-fest, can we get back on with the negotiations?" the leader asked.
"There will be no negotiations," Ki-Adi-Mundi said. All the masters aimed their lightsabers at the man. "Your under arrest."
"You just ruined your chance of saving the girl," the leader said. He took his lightsaber and sliced it through the viol. The antidote disintegrated in mid-air.
Echo screamed. Her heart dropped. Ash was pretty much a dead-girl.
The leader activated a button on his suit and it started to beep.
"And your all going to be dead soon since I just activated a bomb attached to me. If you try to take it off, it will blow, so I suggest you leave."
The masters paused for a second, thinking of another alternative, but they couldn't think of one. They ran and picked up Rahm and Ash. Echo followed them, but then remembered Aero. She ran back and grabbed him with her. He was very heavy.
They finally got to the main level of the Temple when the bomb exploded. The felt the floor shake beneath their feet, and smoke started to come out of the vents.
" That was a close one!" Echo said smiling. Then she looked at Rahm and Ash and the smile quickly disappeared.
"Well we're not done yet," Mace Windu said. "We have to get them to the Med Center and get the power back up and running as soon as possible."
Echo quickly followed Mace and Mundi to the Med Center. They did what they could for Rahm without power and they said that he would be okay eventually. But Ash was another story completely.
They had one of the best Jedi Healers, Aubrie Wyn, trying to figure out an antidote for Ash.
"I'm sorry," Aubrie said. "Without electricity, I can't pinpoint what type of poison this is. I know it's focusing around her brain, but that's about all I can tell you. And apparently, it is immune to Jedi healing techniques."
Echo's heart dropped even further. She felt Cin Drallig's shock too. He had come running into the Med Center as soon as he heard the news. He had been standing by her bed side the entire time with his hand in her hair.
"There isn't a thing you can do for her?" Cin asked.
"I'm sorry, but no. Unless you can come up with an antidote in less than an hour, I'm afraid she won't be with us long enough for me to do anything."
Then, Echo thought of something.
"What if you took a sample of her blood and examined it closely. You might be able to find a trace of the poison and come up with an antidote," Echo said
Aubrie thought about it for a moment, then said, "That might actually work. Things have been so crazy today that I forgot completely about that option. Let me just go get my tools."
Aubrie left and Cin and Echo were left in the room alone with Ash. Echo decided she couldn't stand to look at her half-dead sister anymore, and went out of the room to her master's room that was next door.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment