Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 29 - Master Kota...Dying...

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 29 - Master Kota...Dying...

Chapter 29 - Master Kota...Dying...
When she walked in, he started to groan.
"Master?" she said desperately.
His eyes awoke slowly and he looked at her. "It's really good to see you Echo," he said slowly. He looked so weak, so pale.
" Are you feeling ok?" Echo asks.
" I wouldn't say OK but I'm not dead so...I'm fine. I heard you were awesome." Rahm said.
" What? You just woke up!" Echo said confused.
" I know, but that's what they are gonna tell me later so I'm going to complement you now." Master Kota says. Echo laughs.
" Well, thanks to your teachings." Echo said.
" I wouldn't say that..." Rahm Kota said smiling.
" Whatever. I'm just happy that your alive! Well actually OVERJOYED!" Echo said.
" I'm glad I'm alive too...Is Ash doing any better?" Master Rahm asked.
" No." Echo said starting cry. " She is going to die! Unless, they find an antidote, which is very unlikely." Echo said balling.
" Oh, well she is very strong...like you." Rahm Kota said. Echo smiled.
" You just made my day." Echo said. " Well you better rest up! We have missions to attend to!" Echo said, joking.
" I guess. Well, Goopta mo Bassa!" He said trying to sit-up. He couldn't. Echo started to cry, she didn't though because she didn't want to depress her master.
" Goopta mo Bassa! And, just because you're hurt doesn't mean I'm going to be soft on you." Echo said mimicking one of the first things he said to her.
" I guess I deserve that!" Rahm Kota said.
Echo ran out of the room, balling. She couldn't stand seeing anybody like this, especially her master. Before she went back into Ash's rooms, she wiped the tears out of her eyes. When she walked in and saw Aubrie taking some of Ash's blood.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment