Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 30 - One dying on the outside...One dying in the inside.

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 30 - One dying on the outside...One dying in the inside.

Chapter 30 - One dying on the outside...One dying in the inside.
Suddenly, the lights came back on.
"Well, that was convenient," Aubrie said. "I'll be right back in few minutes to see if I have an results."
With that, she left the room and left Echo with Cin alone again.
"I can't believe I let this happen to her. This the first time I've even seen her today," Cin said. "Apparently, I'm not a good master."
Echo looked at him. "Are you serious? Your one of the best Masters I've ever known."
"Well I'm glad someone still thinks so," Cin said. "I just hope Ash will forgive me."
"No disrespect master, but it wasn't your fault at all. If it was anybody's fault, it was mine," Echo said. "I was the one that had her helping me find the tracking device that lead us to the Dark Jedi. If I hadn't asked her to help me, she probably wouldn't be about to die."
Echo actually started to cry in from on Cin. She couldn't hold it in anymore.
Cin put his arms on her shoulder and comforted her.
"It's okay Echo, everything is going to turn out fine. I can feel it," Cin said.
Cin's words comforted Echo a lot.
"Thank you, master. I'm just so afraid of losing her. I don't know how to control these emotions and I'm afraid that if I don't learn how to control these emotions that Yoda will be right. That I'll turn to the Dark Side," Echo said.
Cin looked at her. "I completely understand you Echo. You just can't let these feelings consume you. If you're doing things out of fear that you'll lose someone, then that is the time to be worried about the Dark Side. But a little compassion towards your friends won't hurt anyone."
Cin's words touched Echo so much that she actually hugged him.
"Thank you Cin," she said. "You have no idea how much your helping me."
Aubrie then can running into the room.
"I've found it!" she exclaimed. "There is an antidote. The Felucian spike plant. It's found on Felucia, obviously. But if you leave now, you may be able to get back in time to save her."
Echo's heart jumped for joy. "Come on Master Cin, let's go!" she said pulling him by his arm. He gladly followed her.
Once they got to the Hangar Bay, Echo picked the ship to her liking. After they got in the ship, Cin just looked around.
" Who is going to fly this? I'm not a good pilot." Cin said.
" I can!" Echo said jumping in the pilot seat. She got the ship up and out of the Hangar Bay and started out.
" Ok, Master Cin can you help me calculate the jump to hyperspace?" Echo asked.
" Sure. Why not?" Cin said. After they did, Echo got the coordinates in they went into hyperspace.
" So, why did you chose Ash? Echo asked, bored.
" I don't know, she just seemed perfect, she had so much potential." Master Drallig said.
" Yeah. She has a LOT of potential, and here she is, almost dead!" Echo says.
" Maybe, but you have major potential too, I know why Master Kota picked you."
" Why? He probably had mistaken me for Ash!" Echo said.
" No. He said you were smart, you had what it takes." Cin said.
" Really? I just can't stand that I let him get hurt!" Echo said.
" You didn't let him! He is a grown man. You did what you could."
" I guess. Well, it looks like we are ready to jump out of hyperspace! This could get bumpy, I would strap on your seatbelt." Echo said trying not to picture her master.
" Ok." Master Drallig replied. It sure did get bumpy.
Once they arrived, Echo looked for an opening or landing platform. Echo soon found a large opening. She landed decently.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment