Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 31 - Antidote! Alive!!

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 31 - Antidote! Alive!!

Chapter 31 - Antidote! Alive!!
" Ok, follow me." Master Cin said after they grabbed some shovels. Echo did. They didn't find anything at first. Echo started to let the force guide her again. Soon, she started to see something green. She ran to it. Surely it had spikes.
" Master Drallig! I found it!" She said jumping. Master Drallig came running.
" I don't know for sure what part she wants so we can take it all." They dug it up and put it in a container and took it on to the ship.
They got in the ship and Echo quickly got the ship started and she got prepared for hyperspeed.
Once they got to the temple, Echo and Master Drallig ran to the Med Center with the plant. As soon as they walked into Ash's room they saw Aubrie taking Ash's temperature.
"I thought you guys would never get back. I've been worried to death about her. According to my calculations, she should have been dead 2 hours ago, but somehow she's been able to slow down the toxins from entering her entire body," Aubrie said.
Echo was surprised. Wow, maybe is more powerful than we all thought, she said to herself.
Echo handed the plant to Aubrie. "Here's the plant, now what in blazes are we suppose to do with it?" Echo asked.
"According to my records, we need to break open the spikes and get the toxins out of it. The toxins should act as an antidote and destroy the poison. According to my records, both poisons will pretty much destroy themselves," Aubrie said.
Aubrie took the bag away and came back 15 minutes later with a vial of the antidote. Ash didn't even look like she was alive at all. If someone just walked in, they would have thought she was dead.
Aubrie walked over to Ash's bedside and injected her with the antidote. At first, nothing happened, and all hope for Echo began to fall. Aubrie left to give them some time alone. Cin and Ash waited at her bedside for another 2 hours, and then she started to get a pulse again. Not much, but more than normal. The antidote had worked. When Ash found out she was breathing faster, she almost screamed for joy. But she held that in, and instead tears began to fall down her face. Tears of Joy.
The Council had requested Cin up in the Chambers on the next day, and he had to leave, otherwise he probably would have stayed. But he said it was for the better if he didn't get too emotionally attached to Ash. Echo still stayed. She sat by her bedside for days, only leaving to eat a meal or two every day. Each day, her condition improved a little bit. Each day, her skin got a little bluer and her eyes didn't look as black. Slowly, but it did improve. It took a full 2 weeks before she woke up.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment