Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 32 - Improving...Waking...

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 32 - Improving...Waking...

Chapter 32 - Improving...Waking...
Ash started to groan. Echo looked up immediately. She hadn't heard anything out of her sister in 2 weeks. This was an improvement.
"Ash? Can you hear me? Ash?!" Echo said in Ash's ear.
Ash just groaned again.
"Ash? Come on sis, you can make it through this! Wake up!" Echo said again.
Ash slowly opened her eyes, then closed them again.
"Ah come on! Just wake up! You've made me go through too much lately!"
Ash opened her eyes slowly again and slightly smiled.
"Nice to...see you...too...bantha breath," Ash said slowly, stopping in the middle of her sentence to cough
Echo smiled. "Now that's the Ash Chi I know!" Echo hugged her lightly, trying not to hurt her.
"Welcome back sis," Echo said, tears rolling down her face.
" Good to see you as well sis." Ash said.
" How in the world did you survive that? The healer said you were supposed to die a long time ago...well actually 2 weeks ago!" Echo asks, amazed.
" I don't really know...what happened. The entire time I was...like, half-awake and half-dead. I heard what was...going on but I couldn't...wake up. When I was injected with...that poison and thought I...was gonna die, I just put...the thought in my head...that I had to hold...on as long as possible...because I knew you...would save me. Somehow, I just...knew it," Ash said.
"That's why I'm here!" Echo responded.
" I'm glad...who did...this to me?" Ash asked.
Echo paused, " Aero." Echo got ready for Ash to explode.
" What?...Why?" Ash said, not exploding, but close.
" He has turned...to the Dark Side." Echo said. " He and a lot of Dark Jedi, were trying to get the Temple to train Dark Jedi!" Echo said.
" Where...is that...scum?" Ash asked still talking slow.
" I wondered what they did with him, I battled him and he was harder, ALOT harder. Then I knocked him out, then I took him with us...I wondered what happened to him."
At that moment, Nya, Broze, and Juno, and Kali busted in.
" Oh my, oh my. Look at that hair, I feel so bad." Kali said.
Juno stared at Kali. " Are you ok?" She asked.
" If you need anything, just tell me." Nya said looking worried.
" You are a true man," Broze said. Echo laughed, but Ash looked confused.
" One at a time...I'm ok...I guess." Ash said, trying to smile.
" So, how did the battle go?" Echo asked.
" It was ok...NOT!" Broze said staring at Echo.
" All the others were wounded besides us and the Masters! Most of the Knights are wounded!" Nya said.
" Guys, I'm sorry! I had to tell the Masters, they helped you! You did beat them in the end so..." Echo said trailing off.
" It's ok...we understand." Juno said smiling.
" Yeah, I would have ditched you guys too." Broze said. They all laughed.
"Every single one of us was wounded except the masters. I've been in a bacta tank for a couple days healing from a bad lightsaber scar and Broze still has some bacta patches on his leg from the battle. Fortunately for Kali, all she got was some badly scorched hair!" Nya said.
"Don't worry guys," Kali said. Ash couldn't tell that her hair was messed up because it was in a pony-tail. "I've already ordered a wig. I'll be normal Kali in a couple of days."
Ash tried to laugh again. Kali was ridiculous.
"Guys, I'm sorry!" Echo started to say. "I had to tell the Masters, they helped you! You did beat them in the end so..." Echo said trailing off.
"It's ok...we understand." Juno said smiling.
"Yeah, I would have ditched you guys too." Broze said. They all laughed.
In a few minutes, everybody but Echo left Ash.
"Why are you…staying with me? I'm not…dead!" Ash said her. She didn't like being treated like a youngling anymore since she wasn't dead.
"I know. I'm just so happy you are alive." Echo said.
"I am too. But why don't you…go check...on your master, he needs you....more than you...need him! Last time…I saw him…he was pretty…beaten up." Ash said, wondering about Kota.
"He's feeling a lot better now." Echo said. Echo looked at her, then the door, and then Ash again. "Okay, I'll go check on him. You won't go anywhere if I leave right?"
"Oh, just get…out of here…you Gamorrean," Ash said chuckling. Echo laughed too, and skipped out.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment