Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 33 - Everybody healing...

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 33 - Everybody healing...

Chapter 33 - Everybody healing...
Once Echo walked into Rahm's room she noticed he was sleeping. Then she started to walk out.
" No, stay. Your presence is soothing." Master Rahm says.
" Ok, how are you?" Echo asked. I have been saying that A LOT lately! Echo thought.
" I'm better. I'm trying to figure out a new master for you." Master Kota said.
" What?" Echo said almost in tears again.
" I'm just kidding. I wanted to see what you would say." Kota said.
" You are SO mean!" Echo said cracking up!
" Well, I have been bored sitting here all day." Rahm said. " All these medical droids say is ' You are doing better, would you like some tea? How about berry tea? Mint?', It is so annoying!" Rahm says, annoyed. Echo falls on the floor laughing.
" It's funny for you." He says rolling his eyes. " Now, go get some rest! You have had more of a work out than anyone."
Echo nodded.
" Goopta mo Bassa." Echo says.
" It won't...yet." Rahm says as Echo leaves.
Echo realized she had more of a work out than anyone. Well, at least an emotional work out. She wanted to say bye to Ash before she went to sleep.
Echo went into Ash's room. Who had went to sleep.
" Good night, Ash." Echo whispered and left.
Echo ran to her quarters. She jumped in bed and for once in a few weeks got some sleep.
She awoke the next morning at 4:30 AM. She knew Ash nor Rahm would be up. Echo wanted to find out what happened to Aero. There was 2 people who would know and one was most likely up. Echo ran to the Council Chambers. She found who she was looking for; Yoda.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment